Appeal on GameThrowing Ban

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal on GameThrowing Ban

Postby akc4321 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:58 pm

Username is akc4321

Hi, around a week ago I was banned for gamethrowing which is something, I can admit to doing. Someone started gamethrowing in games, and so I decided it would be fun to take a similar name and do it too because I was a bit peeved and decided to take my stress out by doing the same thing. That said, I'm aware that I'm still responsible for my actions. However, this is my first offense and I came to notice that it is a ban and not a suspension. I'm not sure if this a mistake or a choice made by the person who banned me. I'm perfectly fine with being suspended, as I admit that it was a mistake and poor judgment on my part. But I'd still request that I could at least just get a suspension instead of a full out ban, as I can assure that this will not happen again. It's something I don't intend on doing again.
akc4321

Re: Appeal on GameThrowing Ban

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that mimicking a known troll/thrower will get your account banned right away.
Based on what I see is that you did not mimick them, but instead ARE them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals