Gamethrowing Ban

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Gamethrowing Ban

Postby johnlalonde » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:31 am

I was apparently suspended for admitting to gamethrow as a mayor that lynched one of the 2 conflicting jailor counterclaims that I had no idea of which one was valid.
As you can see, I had a change of heart when it came to the confession about that gt admission after I realized I mislynched.. literally couldn't believe my eyes that the one I lynched was the jailor themself..
This is just very unfortunate, if you check the report you can see that I took it back and that I wasn't actually throwing.. how can you even throw in that scenario? Both jailor claims weren't proved at all by any meanings, whoever guiltied me just looked at the admission and went big by instaclicking the guilty vote and it shows..
As I repeat, this is just very unfortunate, I tried my very best to win that game, just to lose to a passive jailor and also get suspended because of one single pathetic admission through the whole game that it literally goes like "I throw for a jailor claim" or something, which doesn't make sense at all, you can't fucking genuinely throw for a role from your own faction.
I guess my chaotic behavior backfired.. the witch just made a good play in order to confuse me and it did the trick, the gt admission was supposed to be a joke since I didn't even attempt to throw or lynch the actual jailor on purpose..didn't even think there were any chances of Rigaudon just being that bad.. The real jailor (Rigaudon) was just too unassertive and unbelievable for my tastes..and that is all.
Last edited by johnlalonde on Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
johnlalonde
Jester
Jester

Re: Gamethrowing Ban

Postby TrialBot » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:35 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:30 am

Greetings,

we have taken your admission to throwing seriously and acted upon that. I have not seen an other Jailor claim at the time you lynched that one.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby johnlalonde » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:54 am

Sheriff Sh: k im jailor i was witched last night. 7 up today.
Sheriff Sh: ?
Sheriff Sh: are you fucking kidding me
Sheriff Sh: vote 7
Sheriff Sh: i vote evils all game stfu 7
Sheriff Sh: we dont vote go kys
Defense
Judgement
Sheriff Sh: ok so 11 is the witch. guilty.
Sheriff Sh: 11 is witch
Sheriff Sh: guilty
Sheriff Sh: 11 is the witch
Sheriff Sh: guilty
Babadook voted innocent.
Tatis Jr voted innocent.
Wankie voted guilty.
Sheriff Sh voted guilty.
goody nurse voted guilty.
Rigaudon has been lynched.
Sheriff Sh: i am jailor
Sheriff Sh: ?
Sheriff Sh: Sheriff Sh the jailor. n1: dr strange (Spy) n2: tatis jr (lo) n3: bladee (executing) n4: rigaudon (doctor)
Night 5
Day 6
goody nurse has been killed.
goody nurse was attacked by the Mafia.
Sheriff Sh: so
Sheriff Sh: how is it throwing
Sheriff Sh: i claimed jailor
Sheriff Sh: with a will
Sheriff Sh: 7 had no will
Sheriff Sh: that's borderline throwing
Sheriff Sh: Sheriff Sh the jailor. n1: dr strange (Spy) n2: tatis jr (lo) n3: bladee (executing) n4: rigaudon (doctor)
Sheriff Sh: speed game up
Sheriff Sh: pls
johnlalonde
Jester
Jester

Postby johnlalonde » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:01 am

Btw, my reaction clearly drastically changed after I mislynched the jailor. Realized that I'll obviously get suspended because of that jokingly throwing admission from before the lynch, I tried to take my words back at some points, 7 was too bad of a jailor imo that I couldn't even take the possibility of them being legit seriously..
johnlalonde
Jester
Jester

Return to Appeals