Ban Appeal Gamethrowing

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal Gamethrowing

Postby Alwaysmafiawhy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:11 am

The one report that got guilted was NOT gamethrowing, quite clearly. Jailor jailed me as witch and was CLEARLY going to execute me because only CONFIRMED townies and evils were left. I then SAID I was witch because he KNEW I was witch (I had voted with mafia the previous day, which confirmed me as evil, and I was literally saying "EVILS DON'T VOTE"). The report even says 'NIGHT 4' which is the night I was jailed and executed. I quite frankly DIED saving mafia's butts as if I had voted with town, mafia would've insta lost.

Clearly the report was from the jailor because he ended dying from jailing me (witch) instead of gf. Jurors just saw me claim witch and guilted but didn't look at context.... I was already confirmed evil FROM HELPING MAFIA.
Last edited by Alwaysmafiawhy on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alwaysmafiawhy

Re: Ban Appeal Gamethrowing

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:22 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that you need to be alive in order to win as Witch, thus going for a tactic that gets you killed is quite gamethrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:26 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:38 am

You did not defend yourslef in jail at all, but instead even gave the Jailor a reason to execute you. This is indeed gamethrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Alwaysmafiawhy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:23 pm

Jerme wrote:You did not defend yourslef in jail at all, but instead even gave the Jailor a reason to execute you. This is indeed gamethrowing.

No, it's quite CLEARLY not gamethrowing. As I already said in my original post, if you read ANY of the previous chat I was already confirmed evil. ALL TOWN SPOTS WERE CONFIRMED. It was 4v4 and I said "EVILS DON'T VOTE!" and then didn't vote up the CONFIRMED mafia with the rest of town. I was CONFIRMED EVIL and no amount of explaining or 'defending' would have gotten me out of execution. I didn't GIVE the jailor a 'reason' he already freaking HAD A REASON, HENCE WHY HE JAILED ME TO BEGIN WITH. I was JAILED because he assumed (FROM ME SCREAMING DON'T VOTE THE RANDOM MAFIA) that I was the godfather. I was only clarifying before my death that he got the wrong evil.

Saying that I should've 'defended myself' in jail when I was CONFIRMED EVIL. Are you saying I should've NOT spoken to my team and told them not to vote the mafia member, because I would also not vote and cause a stalemate? What EXACTLY should I have said in jail? "Yeah my bad, I'm TOTALLY not evil. I just told evils not to vote the confirmed evil our sheriff found for the LOLS! I also DIDN'T VOTE the confirmed mafia member (while screaming for others not to vote them) by total accident, tehe!"????

I got jailed because I was obviously evil. I was confirmed evil before I was jailed. The jailor was going to execute me no matter what I said. My death led to mafia winning. The jailor was killed because he jailed me instead of the godfather. NOTHING I could have said would've stopped the execute and the jailor even admits that in the dead chat later on that he knew I wasn't town even before he jailed me.

Stop with the 'you didn't defend yourself so you gamethrew lol' and look at the context. I was whispering with mafia all game and coordinating to win. I didn't vote up the random mafia which caused the jailor to execute me. I witched the jailor the previous night to prevent him from executing the random mafia. The mafia praised me for taking the execution bullet. I was VERY OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO WIN AND IN NO WAY GAMETHROWING.

Can I repeat the fact that I was CONFIRMED evil, all town spots were CONFIRMED and that I said "EVILS DON'T VOTE" a few more times?

---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EXAMPLES OF ME BEING CONFIRMED EVIL (I WAS 15!) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-----

Last Survivor: 1 , 3 , 8 , 9 , 15 .... 4 of them are maf and witch]
Jack Ake: its 4v4 with. exe tie breaker
piss off townies: 15 isnt voting
piss off townies: 15 and 8 didnt vote that
piss off townies to tired: execute 15 or 8 if this is scum, they didnt vote this
piss off townies: execute 15 or 8
piss off townies to tired: fucking execute YOU MORON <- (CONFIRMED VET LITERALLY TELLING JAILOR TO EXECUTE ME CAUSE I'M SO CONFIRMED EVIL)
Sarah Good: 15 is witch
Last Survivor: 3 8 15 confirm evils

It's. not. gamethrowing. when. he. already. knew. I. was. evil.
Last edited by Alwaysmafiawhy on Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alwaysmafiawhy

Postby Alwaysmafiawhy » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:24 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please keep in mind that you need to be alive in order to win as Witch, thus going for a tactic that gets you killed is quite gamethrowing.

Just saw this, I'm assuming you're saying me saying "EVILS DON'T VOTE?" is now gamethrowing as well? As if this isn't said by every evils all the time? And even without saying this, I was not voting with town on a confirmed mafia member. Are you then saying I should've voted up the mafia member and gotten them killed when it was a 4v4? Don't mafia need to be alive for ME to win? Jailor knew all evils from the votes (if we ignore he knew BEFORE the votes, because all town were confirmed). If I had voted up that mafia member then mafia would've lost (and by extension me).

I even expressed my surprise after being executed that I was unlucky enough (out of the 4 confirmed evils) to be the one to be jailed, as I was hoping the jailor would jail a mafia member so I could witch the jailor off of mafia member

Edward Bishop: imagine executing a witch with 3 mafia alive. how do you even manage to jail me <---------- This is me in dead chat immediately after being executed. Shows clear regret that I died and intention to WIN.

"Intentionally losing the game or hurting your teams chances of winning(even if that team is just you) is gamethrowing."

My intention was to win. It is clear from start to finish of this game I never had any INTENTION to lose, or make mafia lose.

Please stop generalizing and look at the specific case at hand.
Alwaysmafiawhy

Postby Alwaysmafiawhy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Lovely. The moderator responds but gives a generic, half-assed response that clearly shows he looked at the night in question and no other night, nor the entire context of the game, then no further response. My ban will be over by time anyone decides it's worth their time. Absolute waste of time and INVALID, undeserved ban stuck out.

I should've read the appeals section before I bothered posting because it's extremely clear the moderators and admins in this forum don't take the time to actually evaluate specific cases and instead give generic responses. On top of that you're all very obviously biased, power trippers who are extremely rude to posters unless they're literally kissing your ass. I've read 10+ replies from you guys insulting and harassing posters because they're arguing or disagreeing with you and then closing the thread so they can't reply.

There are still moonmen holding lobbies hostage all day and they're not banned. I see people very obviously gamethrowing by outting mafia members every game, they're not banned. I see veterans killing half the town claiming jailor, they're not banned. I see vigilantes shooting confirmed towns people, they're not banned. I see these people I report playing for weeks and months afterwards. And you stupid FUCKS decide to guilty MY case. (Incoming, "your toxic attitude is why you were banned/this won't be appealed, etc. BULLSHIT because ya'll are sensitive cry baby power trippers and regardless of the person's attitude the outcome would've been the same). Ironically enough, I thought when I got banned it's because in this same game, I was extremely toxic to the jailor in dead chat! I would've gladly accepted the ban then, because it would be warranted. But NO, it's over something that's not even a real issue. You guys AND the trial system have some really fucked up priorities. I had reports where I was saying 'you retarded 2 iq monkey fuck' that got closed/inno'd but THIS gets guiltied? You guilty a case of a CONFIRMED EVIL witch not ROLEPLAYING in jail because the jailor auto-executed them. What's pathetic is if I would've stayed silent, that wouldn't have been guilty. Because I said 'You got the wrong evil, I'm witch' about 2 seconds before the execute went off, I'm 'gamethrowing'.

(WHAT I DID WAS IN NO WAY GAMETHROWING BUT--) Let's just fucking put it out there that YOU CAN'T GAMETHROW AS WITCH. Ya'll contradict your damn selves in every fucking thread I read. "Going for a strategy that gets you killed as witch is gamethrowing" in regards to me NOT voting up mafia and playing like mafia was my team. But if I were to out all mafia members and they would lose, that's also gamethrowing? So helping mafia (if it puts you at risk, WHICH IT ALWAYS WILL), is gamethrowing and not helping/outting mafia is ALSO gamethrowing? Here's the deal: Witch is their. own. fucking. team. Saying that because if you hurt your own chances of winning, it may hurt mafia's chances or change the flow of the game, that's all fucking bullshit. Either make witch the same team as mafia or stop pretending they are. Saying you can 'gamethrow' your own game when it's literally just you on your team is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You can't. No one else is on your team.

All you fucking braindead moderators and admins are the people in Town of Salem that even when they're the last mafia left, they're still roleplaying that they're town as they hang the ACTUAL last townie. Or the evils that are CLEARLY caught (by a confirmed lookout killing, by a sheriff, by an investigator caught lying about their role) who STILL roleplay cringily on the fucking stand and STILL get guilted by every. single. person. Your roleplay is cringe, everyone knows your fucking evil, just shut up. And because of your psychotic, overly serious perspective on this game when someone just accepts their fate, knowing there's 0 chance of changing it, you say it's gamethrowing. No, it's quite frankly fucking not. You have every single person in the game saying I'm evil. You have confirmed townies calling jailor a moron for not executing me sooner. You have townies spamming 'execute 15'.

I'm not roleplaying in jail for your cringe satisfaction.

So please, permaban me. You're all sensitive, defensive, power tripping shits. Anyone who reads more than two appeals would understand that. It's my mistake for not doing so before posting. If I had, I would've started with THIS post. Fuck you. Fuck your biased ass opinions based on how YOU play the game. Fuck you for reading one line of text and deciding guilt, as if anything is that black and white and no context is needed in these matters. Fuck you for thinking if confirmed evils don't do cringe ass roleplay it's gamethrowing.

Braindead, piece of shit, fucking power tripping 'moderators' and 'admin'. Imagine because a moderator for TOWN OF SALEM. If you're over 16 years old that's sad. (Oh, but what about the person raging on the forums!? You're the pathetic one!). Yeah this took about an hour of my life total. this shit is something you've done every day/week... for YEARS? Not surprised at the rulings that happen when people like you are in charge.

Peace, you fucking SHITTERS :)
Alwaysmafiawhy

Re: Moderators are brain dead power trippers: a saga.

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:12 pm

Are you aware that the rest of the report doesn't matter, when the rules are broken?
The rest of the report does not have to be addressed, when you clearly broke the game's rules.

Please keep in mind that this is your appeal and not a thread to claim random stuff, or report others, thanks.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals