Appealing: Coyteboss (Hate Speech / Harassment)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Coyteboss (Hate Speech / Harassment)

Postby Coyteboss » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:14 pm

Hello Town of Salem mods,
I am here to request an appeal for my account, Coyteboss
In the past months, I have gotten back into playing TOS daily, and i have been playing for a while but i don't considered what i said as Hate speech or Harassment. If you read my Hate Speech / Harassment Report. Where it says "Details" It says D2. I didn't know saying "Jailor is TT" was considered Hate Speech / Harassment. I said it as a joke but People were cussing at him and i get the warn for saying "Jailor is TT" First he hanged a medium D2, Which wasn't even reasonable and i tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. Then N2 he jails the Veteran and executes them even after they claimed and Jailor Jailed them the night before. Also if you read the report He says "Its his first time playing Jailor" But as you can clearly see its not and he was lying but you have to understand we have a right to be mad at jailor. Even the mafia was surprised jailor executed someone. Then he says report me and the other medium because the other medium seance him and started talking trash to him but i didn't even seance him. The whole town was mad and we agreed he was all bad. We all had the right to be mad at him for being bad. If you checked his Games as Jailor that probably wouldn't be his first one. I have seen many people make that excuse before. Then Jailor starts voting up other Town members when i tell him who ambusher is and im literally screaming it in game chat. But Jailor is the one who reports me?!?! If what i said was hate speech / harassment every there should've gotten warned. Thank you for your time.
Coyteboss
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Coyteboss (Hate Speech / Harassment)

Postby TrialBot » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing: Coyteboss (Hate Speech / Harassment)

Postby Flavorable » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Details are what's filled in by players who reported you and are not always indicative of the actual reason for suspension/ban.

Your report got guiltied because of this:

There's a line we don't tolerate people crossing and you definitely crossed it by a mile with that remark.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals