Account suspended without playing?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Account suspended without playing?

Postby Butelie » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:17 am

I haven't played this game/ logged into my account in years (2017/2018?). Today i logged back on trying to play but my account seems to be suspended for hate speech/harassment. Not only i don't have any recollection of such thing back when i was playing, but even if it was the case shouldn't the suspension be already prescribed? (It's a 24 hours suspension but i'm more concerned about the ban itself rather than the duration)
Butelie

Re: Account suspended without playing?

Postby TrialBot » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:20 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:32 am

Greetings,

the suspension will usually begin when the suspended account logs in the next time after it was issued.
The given report was created on January 15th 2020.
As this report is archived, It cannot be viewwed and thus is not appealable.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Butelie » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:37 am

Thank you for replying promptly. Is the report created the moment someone uses the report function? If that is the case something's off because i definetly didn't play in 2020, meaning someone might have played on my account? If you have access to and can send me information regarding my login in 2020 i would appreciate that, i have to know if there's any reason to suspect anyone from accesing my account without my permission.
Butelie

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:58 am

Your password was changed 2 days after the report submittance, which was also the last login date.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals