The long awaited notgoodPART3 appeal!! READ IT RIGHT NOW!

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

The long awaited notgoodPART3 appeal!! READ IT RIGHT NOW!

Postby notgoodPART3 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:40 am

The Reasoning for such is as follows:

- Violates current precedent, citing the fact that it could not have had any remote/possible influence on the game at hand due to
The only people currently alive at such point were 3 Mafia and a Veteran, telling the Mafia who to vote is not an influence and stating that what they did was obvious stalling is not either.
The players alive that it could have 'influenced' had no one else to vote, as the only Town alive was a Veteran.
I died shortly after thanks to my team refusing to vote the Veteran.

P.S. I'd prefer to have Turd or Shape handle this directly due to a GMod having a conflict of interest in such a case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for inventing a NEW RULE just for me, I am honoured and would like to take this time to thank all the snowflakes you emailed the Devs. Moaned at the Gmods and the countless false reports.I am honoured my impact on the game has caused a new rule to be made,
Also,
Good luck finding the active juror mole.
Like I said to Flavoured in February. I bet you sanction the wrong person <3
notgoodPART3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: The long awaited notgoodPART3 appeal!! READ IT RIGHT NOW

Postby TrialBot » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:45 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:16 pm

Greetings,

just as a heads up: Everyone, even BMG itself thinks that your behaviour is spamming and not warranted. You can consider yourself lucky that it was not a permanent ban. The given consens was that you are not good (got the community) and toxic.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:09 pm

No, you aren't special enough to make a new rule for, sorry. You can spend 10 seconds and search the forum for admission is guilt and find references to said policy as far back as 2015.

Appeal denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals