Appealing: ZillyTheRaptor

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: ZillyTheRaptor

Postby ZillyTheRaptor » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:39 am

Im appealing a ban I received just a day ago. In my death note I used a quote from Info Wars, which someone must not of recognized or was upset by as they decided to report me for it and I received a resulting ban shortly afterwards.

I've been playing ToS off and on for a pretty long time and have not racked up many reports to my knowledge, so I would like to have my ban removed or replaced with a temporary suspension. I also would like to say that in the future I plan to be a bit less memey with my death notes so that they do not upset folks.
ZillyTheRaptor

Re: Appealing: ZillyTheRaptor

Postby TrialBot » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:12 pm

Greetings,

regardless if this is a "quote from Info Wars", or not. Its still referencing pedophilia, which is not allowed and may warrant a permanent ban.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ZillyTheRaptor » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:03 pm

At the time I just saw it as a joke and did not expect it to be an issue, but regardless I plan to be more careful in the future and I apologize for the death note and inconvenience ive caused the staff.
ZillyTheRaptor

Postby ZillyTheRaptor » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:04 pm

I dont meant to rush the staff, especially since I know y'all have a lot of appeals coming in lately, but will there be an update to my appeal soon?
Im eager to get back into ToS soon.
ZillyTheRaptor

Postby Hiway202 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Appeals are handled from oldest post to newest post so "bumping" your appeal will actually put you at the back of the line. TurdPile or LevinSnakesRise will get to your appeal when they have time, but keep in mind all of the staff are volunteers and have lives/jobs outside of the forums so this may take some time.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:55 pm

Well, if you want a quick response, I can always deny your appeal, as pedophilia is not wanted in this game. This is quite likely the verdict that will be given anyway.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ZillyTheRaptor » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 am

Thank you both for your responses.

I have no issue with waiting, as I said I know y'all have to deal with many other appeals.

EDIT: But I would like to add that, in response to Jermes comment, the hostility is not needed. I have been polite and respectful in this appeal and there is no reason for you to have such an attitude with me. Ill wait until an administrator is able to handle my appeal but I don't have very high hopes at this point with how I see other appeals being handled, at least by moderators.
ZillyTheRaptor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:35 pm

ZillyTheRaptor wrote:Thank you both for your responses.

I have no issue with waiting, as I said I know y'all have to deal with many other appeals.

EDIT: But I would like to add that, in response to Jermes comment, the hostility is not needed. I have been polite and respectful in this appeal and there is no reason for you to have such an attitude with me. Ill wait until an administrator is able to handle my appeal but I don't have very high hopes at this point with how I see other appeals being handled, at least by moderators.

He wasn't being hostile, that's literally what's about to be coming from me. He should have just denied it with his next post after TrialBot posted your report. The Developers are very clear on where they stand on this.

Appeal denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals