Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Exposed???)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Exposed???)

Postby notgoodPART3 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Hey it's me again. But you probably knew that since you fucked me over again.
So this time is gamethrowing?
Okay lets go through this one EXTRA slowly for you guys, since the "online multiplayer social deduction strategy game" is.a bit too tough for you.
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3321634
Let me be start by quoting the wikipedia of the game
"The chief strategy of the game is to survive and accomplish win conditions. Players use a combination of role abilities, teamwork, communication, deduction and deception to facilitate their victory"
Key words, deduction and deception. We all know what deception means?
So when I shout in game "I AM THE GODFATHER" in a 2v1. You genuinely believe I wanted to be jailed and executed? Even though throughout the whole game if you bother to read the actual report. I was trying everything NOT to be jailed?
If my intention was to gamethrow. Why did I not do so earlier? Like when I was jailed the first time? Or when town had majority?
If the juror or judge or whoever decided I was gamethrowing actually went through the game properly. Anyone with a brain would see I was trying non stop to win the game.

Now to explain what happened. I believe me saying "I am godfather" is some sort of admission?
Okay I'll explain to you my way of thinking. Since obviously playing a braindead game mode like Coven All Any doesn't help.
By saying "I am godfather" I was trying to deceive the jailor. (which i had done for most of the game, making them vote a bg in a 2v2).
To many players. Someone shouting "I am godfather" In a 2v1 can give the impression that they want to be jailed instead of their mafia counterpart. I was trying to give the impression I wanted to be jailed to trick the jailor into jailing the RM instead. Now I know this doesn't happen a lot in Coven All Any because you'll be lucky if someone even votes on CAA never-mind talk. But it is a legitimate play. Key words "Deduction" and "Deception"
My play was to put the jailor under pressure and deduct whether or not I was telling the truth or deceiving them. Being under pressure since I shouted my supposed role and make them panic. The jailor got the choice right and fair play to them. They called my bluff which many have failed in the past.
When it works you don't hear any shouts for gamethrowing. I'm sure one of your eagle-eyed volunteers can stifle through my reports and find instances where it has worked.And my team mates applaud me for it.
Other examples include. Telling mafia who I will trans myself with in a 2v2. Telling veterans with alerts what night im' attacking. Telling mafiosos i'm alerting.
It is a deduction game. I was obviously trying to make the jailor unsure about who to jail.
If you ask some of the jurors who play ranked from your little trial server i am sure they would agree I wasn't gamethrowing.

Also @Levin and everyone else who see's this. This is WHY I say I AM UNFAIRLY TREATED.
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=115097
My previous appeal was denied. I said "Gag on my cory" and was guilted for HS/H. Apparently "Cory" is an offensive word?
https://imgur.com/a/ej5yVgm
Here is a screenshot of a ADMIN telling me it's not a guilty offence due tot he lack of meaning behind cory.
And guess what, the same ADMIN denied my appeal.
Also Flavoued or germ dont delete that screenshot. Let everyone see that an ADMIN said it was okay to use the term Cory. Then I get guilted and denied an appeal by the same fucking ADMIN. So either I was lied to and mislead by an admin or the admin doesn't know the rules.
Am I allowed to post the screenshot of Turdpile, another admin. Saying I get judged more strictly than others? Or is that not allowed here either.

Also one of your "super active jurors" have been accusing me of racism in game and out. Let's clear things up. Knacker is not a racist term. Its a irish term. The only way it can be racial or a stereotype is by a racist themselevs. Let your volunteers know about that please.
Also tell which ever person keeps duping my reports for saying "retard" to dupe everyone else in my games who call me retarded or tell me to kill myself often.
notgoodPART3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Exposed???)

Postby TrialBot » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Exposed???)

Postby TurdPile » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:21 am

Yeah I only read like 2 sentences of your appeal. Try to be more concise. Anyway I skimmed to confirm what I was already thinking that out was. Makes sense that a judge closed it as such, but from what I see you only had two options, get jailed and lose or don't get jailed and win. Coin toss.

Appeal granted.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals