Ban Appeal for the account PuppiChow

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal for the account PuppiChow

Postby PuppiChow » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:44 pm

I got banned for an inappropriate name, IDK is Sleepy Joe an inappropriate name, or just the first name Adolf. I mean I was a little lit but nothing to outrageous.
PuppiChow

Re: Ban Appeal for the account PuppiChow

Postby TrialBot » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:45 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby PuppiChow » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:52 pm

Pedo Van? really????
PuppiChow

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:46 pm

Greetings,

pedophilia is not wanted in this game, so something in relation to that will be punished harshly.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby PuppiChow » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:52 pm

I had no idea, I thought it was racial or sexual slurs, I mean now that I know I clearly wont but I had no idea
PuppiChow

Postby PuppiChow » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:16 pm

Let rephrase that and give some context to make some more sense, I was playing with friends and one said that the hippy van house is reminiscent of my old van, in highschool we called it the pedo van because it had all tinted windows and was white. To propel the comedy and fun of the group, I named my self pedo van making fun of myself a bit. Now if this was a game clearly designed for kids I would have not named myself that, but seeing as lynching and violence is part of the game I thought it would be a harmless and a non-offensive name. Now I know it is apparently against the rules am clearly not gonna name the character related to pedos or in my case making fun of them, soooo am I unable to get unbanned an continue to enjoy the game? I was not using slurs, not verbally or sexually harassing anyone, wasn't cheating, was not avoiding the language filter, or any of the particularly bad things you list in the forum, I was making a joke with 5 other people in the game.
PuppiChow

Return to Appeals