Appealing: Charmman

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Charmman

Postby Charmman » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:09 pm

I was banned for inappropriate names but I never used an inappropriate name. The name I was banned for is my grandfather's name. It is racist to ban me because of a traditional name. My grandfather was my role model that is why I used that name. It is not my fault it sounds like a racist word. Now I demand to be unbanned.
--
Hi, I was banned for using inappropriate name. The name I used was my grandfathers name. It is a traditional name from my country. It is racist to ban me for using my role model's name which happens to be a traditional name now an inappropriate name. I look up to my grandpa so I used his name. Please appeal my ban.
Last edited by Jerme on Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged both appealthreads.
Charmman
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Charmman

Postby Jerme » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:53 am

Greetings,

lets have TrialBot display the report in question, then we can talk, if the report is valid or not.
Keep in mind that racism is not allowed in this game and thus we do punish anything of that sort.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:05 am

Let me guess. Your uncle's name is Hittler and your dad's name is Niggyass?
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Charmman » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:14 pm

No there was 3 seconds left for putting in a name. I wanted the name Hitter but I miss clicked and it put in Hittler. And for Niggyass I wanted Figgyass because I like Figg bars so it would of been Figgyass.
Charmman
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Charmman » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:50 am

Am I getting unbanned? It is racist of you guys to ban me for a common name of my Country.
Charmman
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:56 pm

You think its racist to ban someone for chosing a name thats very close to a racial slur? Interesting wording that you chose.
You would need to be patient.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Charmman » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:18 pm

What does my grandfather's name sound like? That is just his name. It is racist to think otherwise. You must be a racist if your brain is geared towards racist words.
Charmman
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Yeah, no. You're aware of what you were doing, and trying to concoct some story to spin the staff as racist when they're not isn't tolerated at all, just like racism.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals