Appealing: MafiaGuesser69

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: MafiaGuesser69

Postby MafiaGuesser69 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:16 pm

I was suspended for "Multi-Accounting" when that was not the case. Granted that I did jokingly say that I was 10's multiaccount at the end of day 2 since everyone was throwing that accusation at them, I do not think that this was fair to conclude that I was their multiaccount (which I am not). The statement was made as a joke, albeit a dumb one, and I even mention that I was being sarcastic the day after it happened. Even comparing the chat lines and their frequency should be enough to conclude that I am not cheating whatsoever. Please do reconsider the facts and this suspension.
MafiaGuesser69

Re: Appealing: MafiaGuesser69

Postby Jerme » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:38 am

Greetings,

lets have TrialBot display the report in question, then we can talk. But I'd like you let you know in before: When you claim to cheat/multiaccount, then we take you by your word and act accordingly.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:40 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby MafiaGuesser69 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:09 am

I did state that I was someone's multi-account, although I then also proceeded to mention that I was being sarcastic. More or less, I was just having fun and enjoying the game which is the reason I play. The suspension time has already passed and that's fine, however, I do not feel that a strike is justified if there is sufficient evidence or doubt that I was indeed not multi-accounting. I'll refrain from making such jokes in the future.
MafiaGuesser69

Postby Jerme » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:01 pm

We take claims to cheat seriously, so please to not use those lightly (preferred to not at all).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:10 pm

The strike will stay, as you admitted to being a multi-account, and we punish admission as such.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals