Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Prank GONE WRONG!!!)

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Prank GONE WRONG!!!)

Postby notgoodPART3 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:35 pm

Hello!
I am new to Town of Salem. I recently purchased the game for around £3.60
I am here to appeal my suspension as I believe you get me mixed up with a different player?
I have hard you target people through the trial server but I am here to claim my innocence and maybe you hunted me by accident instead of someone else?

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3311403
I was suspended for HS/H? My bad my 7 day old report got duped for HS/H. Never mind the 10s of thousands of Game throwing reports you get and the many of thousands that get closed without judgement. I am shocked to find my original game-throwing report SKIPPED the line and was seen by a juror within 10 days but it's also been wrongfully duped as HS/H.

From my extensive research HS/H is over multiple days (which mine wasn't) or too heavy sexual references.
From my research the moderator Flavouring said and i will have to roughly quote since posting direct screenshots from the moderators very own words will be against the rules. "You cannot get banned for telling someone to suck a dick" So that's one comment of mine out of the way and in the words of a moderator is okay.
I also saw someone ask LevinSnakeRise if telling someone to gag on a cory a guilty offence to which he said it WASNT. Again I wish i could provide screenshots but providing screenshots is against rules. Unless the Admin Levin was telling me false information? I would be quite shocked if an Admin didnt know the rules to their own game haha.
So there I broke 0 rules in that game and I was wrongfully guilted.

I understand if you was hunting a different player through the trial system and got them mixed up with me... it happens and I forgive you for your mistake. But please can you learn in the future that I am new to the game and to not hunt me and wrongfully suspend me? thank you

Also, a player in the same game by the IGN of Hot and username JohnCena911 broke a spamming rule AND was NOT duped. So this is why I believe I might have been caught up in one of your trial hunts as me who didn't break any rules got duped and guilted while Mr. JohnCena911 clearly broke the spamming rule by posting laughing faces 6 times in one day was not duped nor guilted.
As Germ the moderator said in a user by the name of notgoodRETRUNS appeal post
" This is your appeal and not a thread to report other players. If nobody else got suspended, it should give you a sign that you were in fact the only one breaking the rules."
However I have just proven that statement otherwise. I'm not reporting Mr. JohnCena911, just pointing out your eagle eyed juror's missed out a clear spamming violation in the same game as mine, yet only I was duped.
Maybe your part time volunteers missed out on it again like you've done in the past. Again I accept your apology in advance.

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3307858
Also for some reason I was given an exception for that. In your words exception = guilty
I was trying a method I had learnt through many youtubers/streamers Like Sey,Pipetron/WizStudio's and didn't realise it was against the rules? As when Sey did it they killed 2 mafia's. And i tried my best to win that game. I also find it very odd her other people get inno'd for the same thing. Like did I do anything different to the many innocent reports that have done the same thing?

I look forward to your apology and the future revoke of both wrongful guilties.
Last edited by notgoodPART3 on Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
notgoodPART3
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Prank GONE WRONG!!!)

Postby TrialBot » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appealing: notgoodpart3 (Prank GONE WRONG!!!)

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:27 am

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals