Banned for spamming

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Banned for spamming

Postby ChengGui » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:46 pm

I believe I was playing as Sheriff and was posting my will then some guy just convinced everyone to report me for spamming? That player also posted some hateful comment about me and somehow I'm the one that got banned?
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Re: Banned for spamming

Postby TrialBot » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby ChengGui » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:40 pm

As you can clearly see the chat logs I was asking town to push 10 on D2 & 12 on D3 for lynch as they were shifting votes, but then I wasn't flooding the chat or create a nuisance for the entire game. I would said this report is invalid please revert my account back. Thanks.
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Postby ChengGui » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:49 pm

People weren't certain who to vote for so I playing as a townie, was actually guiding my townie to vote on specific player instead of wasting time and not voting. And on D3, I was pushed for lynch so I simply posted my will & also asked to push the specific player instead. You can clearly see that other players were suggesting to push that specific player instead so I was there to guide the townies.
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Postby ChengGui » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm

Would appreciate if my account would be unbanned....
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:34 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that that only invalid, non archived reports may be appealed and you DID spam in that game.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ChengGui » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:34 am

I believe I've said the similar numbers but slightly adjusted on D2 & D3 like fourth time each (Eight in total). While I was being voted up, I've also repeated another similar number but slightly adjusted on D3 for about fourth time including in graveyard. (Fourth in Total). So may I know does this exceed the amount of spamming the same topic limit?
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:42 am

Slightly adjusting it generally just means "evaded the spam filter". There is no need to spam that many times, and generally, the hard limit is 4 of the same message per day or night. Slightly adjusting messages so they don't proc the spam filter, or being obnoxious whilst just spamming "10 10 10 10 10" or "12 12 12 12 12" is definitely not something that is allowed. There are other ways to get information across while still staying within the boundaries of the rules and while not being disruptive to the game.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ChengGui » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:33 am

From the chat logs I can see that other players were mentioning "10 / 12" for voting, so I then followed suit and then begin calling out the player for voting. I also didn't flood the chat by non-stop spamming, however I did paused awhile before I continue typing the same thing again. And when townie voted me up, I gave my will & role in my defense then proceed to call out the "12". After I was lynched, I stayed low profile and nothing much happened from there.
ChengGui
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:25 pm

Reports are valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals