Suspended for trying to help my mafia???

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspended for trying to help my mafia???

Postby Optical12 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:27 pm

I am not allowed to say my mafia are confirmed? This is dumb! I was trying to stop my mafia from being voted for claims so they don't have to claim! This is a bad guilty.
Optical12
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Suspended for trying to help my mafia???

Postby TrialBot » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:50 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:31 am

Greetings,

they way you did this is 100% suspeiciosu and rather outs the Mafia rather than proving them. This stays gamethrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Optical12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

they way you did this is 100% suspeiciosu and rather outs the Mafia rather than proving them. This stays gamethrowing.

This isn't my actual appeal, this was a duplicate post. I posted my real appeal but the post wasn't approved yet.
Optical12
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Optical12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

And also, if you can offer an explanation as to why I was permanently banned for outing the mafia after we already lost the game, that would be great. Yes, we already lost. Every single mafia member was already outed at the point in the game where I gave out the mafia names if you think about it even a little.
Optical12
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:28 pm

I beleive your account was banned due to you having broken the rules with many previous accounts and thus seem to not have learned from the previous punishment that you (as a player) were given.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Optical12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Jerme wrote:I beleive your account was banned due to you having broken the rules with many previous accounts and thus seem to not have learned from the previous punishment that you (as a player) were given.

Objection! According to the rules, accounts are punished, not people. So by this rule, I am supposed to be regarded as a separate person from all of my other accounts. In addition, I pointed out that the game has already been lost at that point. Every mafia member was outed. 3 mafia were outed by voting guilty on the LO which our consort cleverly refused to vote guilty on causing us to lose, and and the consort themselves were outed by the sheriff who found them as suspicious. If this isn't enough of a reason to give up, I don't know what is. You shouldn't really expect people to try even when there's basically 0 chance of winning and definitely not permanently ban someone for it. If it is clear that there is basically no chance of my team pulling out a victory, it would be pointless to keep trying. This is very basic logic.
Optical12
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Except if you consistently keep making accounts to be bothersome to this community, you get special treatment. Personally, I suggest quitting while you're ahead and trying to see if the next account you create can actually play without trolling.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Optical12 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Flavorable wrote:Except if you consistently keep making accounts to be bothersome to this community, you get special treatment. Personally, I suggest quitting while you're ahead and trying to see if the next account you create can actually play without trolling.

I am being bothersome to the community because I gave up in one of my games that was already over because of someone else's mistake? That's very cool, it's really nice to know that I have this much of an impact on the community by doing such a simple thing.
Optical12
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals