appeal for account suspension

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

appeal for account suspension

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:54 am

I don't understand why I'm suspended for 2 days i really don't think i should be suspended for this i simply just said im sk i was not a sk in no way is that gamethrowing i don't see how you would consider that game throwing and if that is gamethrowing everyone with the jester role should be banned right now or if a evil role claims something else should they be banned it makes no sense in this game you cant say what role you really are cause that's how you get voted out
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Re: appeal for account suspension

Postby TrialBot » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:55 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:05 am

also the outing vip one was an old one your trying to get me for again that i was already suspended for and dont need to be suspended for again that is just unfair suspending me 2 differnt times for the same reason in 1 game i just come here to play the game have fun but i cant cause i get reported for dumb reasons daily
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:44 am

Greetings,

keep in mind that TrialBot posts each report on your account with a guilty verdict. The most recent report is usually the one that caused the current punishment against your account. The previous listed ones is from your previous suspension. So you were at the moment suspended for getting yourself killed as Medium. This is point blank gamethrowing.

Only invalid reports may be appealed and the given report is valid.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:49 am

ok so i will report every jester that claims mafia or sheriff or ill report any ex that claims sheriff cause it must be gamethrowing right or if someone asked someone eles a role and they respond thats gamethrowing or revealing yourself as mayor thats gamethrowing is pretty much what your saying
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:50 am

like how does anyone even play this game everything you do is suspension worthy to you guys
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:51 am

Not sure why you're being dramatic.

You were medium, your goal is to help towards getting a win for town. Not claiming SK and begging to be killed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:55 am

and please make your rule page better cause it doesn't clarify that part that if you say your something your not is suspension worthy
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:57 am

If you don't see how asking to be killed is intentionally trying to lower your chances of winning, I don't know what to tell you, but I do know it's not the rules that are the problem.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:59 am

ive asked multiple freinds of mine and they all agree that i shouldent be banned for 2 days for something so simple
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:01 pm

caspertheuglyghost wrote:ive asked multiple freinds of mine and they all agree that i shouldent be banned for 2 days for something so simple

Keep in mind that your friends are not holding any weight here, but instead only the game's rules. That aside do we have a tiered suspension system. So each suspension you receive will be longer than the previous one (24h, 72h, 168h, perm)
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:04 pm

i see people leaving the game all the time cause they dont like the role they got and they dont get suspended isnt that the same thing
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 pm

This is your appeal and not a thread about reporting other people, so keep that away from this thread.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:05 pm

im just trying to understand why im banned and what gets you banned on this game cause here i am noth thinking im doing a single thing wrong yet i get suspended
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:07 pm

like at this rate do you get a refund from the game if you get perm banned cause ill be perm banned within a week at this rate
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:12 pm

You have been suspended for going against your victory conditions by getting yourself lynched on purpose, (which means gamethrowing)
Also, you will not get refunded when you get banned, that is not at all how this works.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby caspertheuglyghost » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:08 pm

i think thats a little unfair but ok your rules
caspertheuglyghost
Jester
Jester

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:13 am

Not our rules, Developer's rules.

You intentionally lowered your team's chances (and your) chances of winning. Clearly you and your friends aren't familiar with the rules, but I suggest you all do research, as anything lowering your chances of winning is gamethrowing, that's the definition of the word 'gamethrowing'.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals