Appealing: Lancc92

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Lancc92

Postby Lancc92 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:05 am

Morning!

Even though I have a suspenssion of 1D, I have the need to appeal this decission.

I was reported because "As witch I outted a confirmed maf on D5". If you can check, as I did, I found as witch 2 mafs, on N1 and N3.

I got no answers from them when I asked them their mates, so that we could work together.

But, even that, on D5 the disguiser that I found on N3 OUTTED ME by claiming a fake medium and putting in his will I was confirmed disguiser.

So after that moment, I didnt work with them, thats all. He tried to hang me and I stopped working with them.

Also you can read on maf chats how they tell this guy to dont out witches.

After that, I started working again with the mafia BUT they voted me up again AND I STILL DIDNT OUT THE OTHER MAFIA THAT I KNEW.

So I think my suspenssion is completely unfair, since I was the outted person.

Just check it again, please.

Have a nice day!
Lancc92
Lancc92

Re: Appealing: Lancc92

Postby TrialBot » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:55 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:05 pm

Greetings,

you outted yourself as Witch and went against your victory conditions.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Lancc92 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:27 am

With all my respect, I think we are reading different chatlogs.

I did out myself, but after the disguiser outted me. He fake claimed a medium with "13 is confirmed disguiser". He knew I was witch since N1, what should I do huh?

So mafia can out the witch, and after that, witch MUST work with the mafia that outted them?

Don't you see that's unfair? The rules mustn't be read in such a hard way. Yeah, I said " I am the witch", but in what conetxt? That is the key of the issue.

When I said that, I was already outted as evil by the own mafia, and I have to get reported by a mafia memeber AND YOU STILL BAN ME.

This is amazing, amazing. I bet u have not read all the dialogs. Check who is mafia, chech their dialogs, check mines and then judge the report.
Lancc92

Postby Flavorable » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:10 am

One mafia member trying to bus you isn't a reason to go "I'm witch, siding with town". Outting yourself as evil like that is simply against the rules. If a mafia person is a moron and calls you out, defend yourself. Don't out yourself and then yell that you're gonna gamethrow.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:05 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals