Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban Appeal

Postby johnfaloney » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:27 pm

Hello,

I played a game as witch a few weeks ago where mafia ended up finding me out, attacking me, and then voting me up later in-game. I ended up witching Godfather to kill some of the mafia voting me up to even it out at the end (so they wouldn't vote me up again) and I would have to be alive for them to win. I was banned for this.

What should I do in this situation if mafia is clearly against me, attacking me, and trying to lynch me? My only collateral is to reduce mafia's numbers (to make my vote necessary for them) and/or try to win with exe and vig. I should just let mafia make me lose?

I am a different faction than mafia and my win condition isn't based on preserving mafia's numbers but rather making sure I stay alive at the end with at least one evil. I don't understand how my actions deviated from this.

Here is the report:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=3290362
johnfaloney

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 am

Greetings,

based on what I see, were you pushed by maf after you got their identity and used that to kill a fellow member. Mafia doesn't know who you are from the start, thus they can accidently attack you.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:35 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:28 am

The issue here is you had no other teammates other than Mafia, so you couldn't side with anyone else.

Reports is valid and valid suspensions cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals