Appeal against suspension

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal against suspension

Postby Sharky9000 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:53 am

Hey BMG team,

I was recently suspended for three days (second offence) for "Hate speech". I recall nothing of this sort and was wondering exactly in what context I was suspended. The first time I was suspended was for an inappropriate name which I didn't appeal to since it did not make sense to me, but decided to wait it out. The most recent event which involved "hate speech" was in a game of mine, where the Godfather/Mafioso was leaving death notes remotely resembling "hate speech". I would like to inform that i was not partaking in the actions of the mafioso as I was a Random Mafia turned Mafioso. i believe there has been a clear misunderstanding with the person who reported me. I am an active member of the ToS gaming community and have been playing the game since 2015. It is worrying me that I am being indicted for actions I have not committed and do not wish to be disconnected from this game as I have grown fond of it throughout the years. I thank you for your cooperation and time.
Sharky9000
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal against suspension

Postby Flavorable » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Awaiting TrialBot.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 am

Greetings,

please note that we can see whose deathnote we are viewing and those do come form your account, you confirm that later with your quotes mostly at the end of the game.
The other suspension was because you chose a name that incites suicide, which is not appropriate.

Only invalid reports may be appealed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:23 am

Reports are valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals