Appealing: Brendan0327

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Brendan0327

Postby Brendan0327 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi this is user Brendan0327,

I tried to get on the game today and I have found I was banned permanently. I assume this is because of the inappropriate name I chose for myself in one of the games. I have now realized how seriously the moderators and players take certain actions in this game and I have come to regret my decision to choose the name that I did. I know that my name was not something that should be used as a joke but I thought I would use it as one. I had just bought this game yesterday including DLC for the first time as I had got a computer that could actually run games off steam; I have come to realize my mistake of choosing the name I did and I regret what I did. I know what I did is not acceptable but I hope that I could get a lesser suspension so I can play this wonderful game as the games I played, other than the one I assume I was banned for, brought me great joy. I want to thank any moderators for taking their time in reading this and hope that I will have the chance to play again.
Brendan0327

Re: Appealing: Brendan0327

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:11 am

Greetings,

please keep in mind that only invalid reports may be appealed.
Lets have TrialBot post the report(s) for reference.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:15 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:04 am

Your account got banned for having chosen a pedophilic name, which warrants a permanent ban without the chance of an appeal.
I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals