Appealing GoodGameLad

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing GoodGameLad

Postby GoodGameLad » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:04 am

Appealing GoodGameLad. There was no hate speech on my part, nor was I inciting false reports. I asked 9 to be reported for the comment made in day 5, dead chat, right under the "Then so is Streak" comment. Moreover this should not warrant a permanent ban, as this is not harassment or inciting false reports and this is my 1st guilty report.
GoodGameLad

Re: Appealing GoodGameLad

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 am

Greetings,

lets have TrialBot display the reports on your account, then we'll see what to do.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:50 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:55 am

Well, you clearly do not know about what harassment would be, though. The current wording the one you wanted ot have reported used is not against the rules at all.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoodGameLad » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:13 pm

Okay just so were on the same page, I meant the next comment 9 made after the "Then so is Streak" Comment, not what was said by someone else right under that. However if it still doesn't fall under hateful speech/harassment then this still doesn't warrant a permanent ban. I thought the last 2 words used in that comment may of been out of bounds, but if not then i was simply wrong. My intention wasn't to incite false reports, I just made a misjudgement. Moreover though, this is my 1st guilty report and it should not be a permanent ban.
GoodGameLad

Postby Jerme » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:56 pm

I refer to the given judgenote in the report details.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GoodGameLad » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:21 am

That's a big assumption to make. If my sole purpose was to do that, I would honestly be stuck in bronze and not be able to climb to gold as quickly as I did or at all. My placement games record was ultimately 8 wins and 2 losses, which would honestly not be possible, if I had no intention of actually playing the game and winning. Also that report that was gultied is an old game. I have since gone on a 6 win streak in other games that have followed after that. In other words, i have a clear track record of actually playing the game and winning and even in the game shown, I was trying to win but it just so happen that I found something that I thought was reportable.

Hypothetically even if we entertain that it is my sole purpose to do that, there is a ban system in place anyway. People are given chances to learn from their mistakes or change.
GoodGameLad

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 am

I side with the Judge on this. If you'd like, you're welcome to bring this up with TurdPile if you find this to be in error.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TurdPile » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Ban reduced to suspension.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals