Appeal - LovesToThrow

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal - LovesToThrow

Postby LovesToThrow » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:06 am

Hello!

I was suspended a day for gamethrowing, I believe it is for outting the final Mafia in my crew as it was believed that that Mafioso was in a Discord/Private message with townies. In the game, a user whom said he was 'somewhat of a Lookout" called out two Mafia members on d2 (their real role was BodyGuard). Despite one of the mafia members not visiting (hypno), the player was successful in naming 2 mafioso on day2, and my name was brought up to be the third mafioso. As I was jailed the following night, I gave the jailor the last mafia member (14) and asked that they report the user who outted two mafia day2 despite being a self-healing bodyguard. As no whispers were recorded in that chat between anyone else before the two callouts were made, a 3rd party application was being used to find out this information. I was then reported for gamethrowing for giving away the last mafia member, as I had no intention of sitting for another 10 minutes waiting for the final member to stall out the game as he was in on the entire ordeal. Despite naming the last mafia member, it still took two additional days for them to be lynched as they helped each townie and the executioner secure a win.
--
I was recently suspended for outting my final mafia member, after it was believed he was in Discord/3rd party chat with Townies.

In the game, Shentex (A) named two mafia members d2 as a self-healing body guard whom claimed 'Lookout'. I immediately knew something was up, as no messages had happened in chat, and one of the members he named did not visit anyone and could not have been seen even if a Lookout existed. After seeing that someone was working with the town and it was not myself, I outted the last mafia member when I was in jail the following night as it was quite obvious they were feeding information to the town. One quick look over the game will show you exactly what happened, no idea why I was suspended over the person (while i do admit that normally outting maf is bad, in this case they outted 2 of their own mafia members day2). It is not fun to sit in chat dead, ive been in too many games where this has occured and the last mafia will be 'confirmed' by the townies thus dragging the entire game on an additional 20 minutes.
LovesToThrow

Re: Appeal - LovesToThrow

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Greetings,

please keep in mind that a suspected rulebreak does not grant you a free pass to do the same.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LovesToThrow » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:03 pm

So the appropriate response is to sit there and watch the last mafioso stall out the game? Is there penalty for leaving in this case? Just still need to the game
LovesToThrow

Postby TrialBot » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:05 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:06 pm

Leaving whilst being dead does not grant a penalty, only a guaranteed loss.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:28 am

Report is valid and valid suspensions may not be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals