Appeal: TmegaK

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: TmegaK

Postby TmegaK » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:40 pm

I know exactly what I was banned for, it was childish and racist. I shouldn't of said it, even if I didn't mean it. I was wondering if I could get unbanned. I want to play as a good player. I won't be breaking any more rules. What I did was messed up and I learnt my lesson.
TmegaK
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appeal: TmegaK

Postby TrialBot » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:25 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 am

We have a zero-tolerance policy for racism.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TmegaK » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:58 pm

so its a insta-perm ban for that? It should be a 3 day ban. The ban policy was 1 day, then 3, then a week, then perm. If I knew I would've gotten permed instantly, I wouldn't of done it. That doesn't make sense.
TmegaK
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby TmegaK » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Looking at other reports, people making pedophile jokes, anti LGBTQ jokes is not a perm ban on second offense. So I really don't understand why I get perm banned on my second offense. Especially when my "hate speech" was just "n word", the name, I will say was pretty racist and I didn't mean it, but cmon, a perm ban on a second offense is insane
TmegaK
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:02 am

You chose a racism name and racism may warrant a permanent ban, regardless of previous offenses.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TmegaK » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Jerme wrote:You chose a racism name and racism may warrant a permanent ban, regardless of previous offenses.

I'm so sorry, I won't do it again. I didn't know it was that big of an issue, I only did it to make my friend laugh. I bought the game for 2 of my friends and refered it to 2 more. Please, just 1 last chance. I won't do anything so stupid like that again. It was a complete lack of judgment and I shouldn't of done it
TmegaK
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:59 am

TmegaK wrote: If I knew I would've gotten permed instantly, I wouldn't of done it. That doesn't make sense.

What 'doesn't make sense' is your argument that you wouldn't have been racist if you knew you'd get in trouble. While your intentions are to try to make yourself sound better, you're actually digging your grave about 20 feet deeper.

Newsflash bud; Racism isn't tolerated anywhere. That includes here.

Appeal Denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals