Appealing: Tizzerx

Postby TizzeRx » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:38 pm

Appealing 2 suspensions.

First and most recent:
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3083089
banned for spamming.
1.This report was made out of pure spite:
-----"Saint S H I K I to not good: ahaaa, you are fucked"
-----"Saint S H I K I to not good: remember how i got yuo banned for spamming? this will be 2"
2.I was posting a fake will and the only way to make it be seen was to post multiple times, due to the spam caused by not only the person who reported me and another known thrower/spammer or whatever in "saint cliff"
3.If you look at the game which i have linked above, given the context of the game. My "spam" did not affect the game negatively. I was simply posting my will because there were 3 "Saint" all unanimously pushed me. 2 of the "saints" were my teammates insisted in voting me up. Which I in response posted my fake will, which in turn won us the game may I add.

Second is one I've already complained about before but feel you were being unfair, for reasons i don't know.
https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=2978090
"i run tos" is not enough to imply that I am claiming to be or impersonating a BMG employee, not only is it obvious in the context of the chat, but the person who reported me was already looking for a reason to report me.
If you truly believe that a stand alone comment like "i run tos" with no follow threats or anything truly is a form of impersonation of a BMG employee then all I ask is a reason why.

I dont actually expect anything to be done, but at the very least if denied could I be given an actual reason? rather than a PC answer and reference to the rules as both cases I believe are not cases that can be judged on a black and white basis.
TizzeRx
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Tizzerx

Postby TrialBot » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Just because others break the rules does not give you a free pass to break the rules yourself.
You could have easily used the ignore function ingame.

In both spamming reports you posted the same thing 8 times, that's spam, no matter which way you put it.

As for the Impersonating a BMG Exployee report: That appeal was already denied and the verdict for that will not change. As TurdPile explained back then: it's about the integrity of the game (and its staff).
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TizzeRx » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:16 am

So you obviously aren’t taking notice of anything I’ve said... your suggestion is to ignore 20% of the lobby - 1/2 Of my team while I am getting pushed into the stand?
If I took YOUR very own advice, not only would it detrimental to the outcome of the game but it’s also just not viable as you are requesting me to ignore 20% of the lobby and 50% of my own team mates

This is spam (random example)
Not good: get 12

Mine was similar to this
Someone else: blah blah blah
Xxx gets voted up
Xxx why am i here

I know 90% of people including you would agree that in the scenario of the game, i didn’t spam
And I know my first ban for spamming was the right choice, that’s why I am not appealing it.

And In response to you and turdpile
You say banning someone for saying “I run tos” with no backstory or further development on the comment as upholding the integrity of the game and its staff?
If so then that’s quite honestly pathetic as we both know what I meant by the comment. Even seen someone on the discord RANDOMLY defend my stance on this matter, and by randomly he mentioned how stupid it was without my prompting nor me being involved in the conversation

All I asked was you to to act like a human and not a politician
TizzeRx
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:37 am

All I asked was you to to act like a human and not a politician

No, you're asking for special treatment, but the rules are the same for everyone.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TizzeRx » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:00 am

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=111299
^^^^^^^

I see im not going to get anywhere but ill leave a previous post a made above where i provided multiple proof of someone being constantly homophobic across many games and was only banned once... despite the proof i provided.
Rules are rules i understand, but lets let the homophobic players run free.
Close/Lock this post thank you <3
TizzeRx
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:24 am

Please keep in mind that this appeal is not present to report other players in.

I will lock the thread as you requested.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TurdPile » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:13 pm

User still requests the appeal to be reviewed. Unlocking.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals