Appealing: SaulGoodmanSS.

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: SaulGoodmanSS.

Postby SaulGoodmanSS » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:04 pm

I want to appeal because I have been banned for "hate speech", something that seems unfair to me since I was complaining in the chat of someone who had a username that incited pedophilia and made jokes and comments about pedophilia and how they liked girls. I am banned and he has his account.

???

In addition, I have many reports that are not valid at all, such as gamethrow that they do since in the Spanish-speaking community I am a little intolerant of others.
SaulGoodmanSS
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: SaulGoodmanSS.

Postby TrialBot » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Dlacius » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:55 pm

Respecto a tu suspensión por Discurso de Odio y Acoso debido a que en el D3 utilizó la palabra Maricón para pedirle a alguien que se callara. Es decir, su comentario homofóbico no tiene ninguna relación con el usuario que menciona arriba y aún así referirse con ese adjetivo descalificativo hacia un usuario es motivo suficiente para una suspensión.
Por otra parte, no debe preocuparse por los reportes acumulados que no sean culpables.

-----
Regarding your suspension for Hate and Harassment Speech because in D3 you used the "Fag" word to ask someone to shut up. In other words, your homophobic comment has no relation to the user mentioned above and even so referring to a user with that disqualifying adjective is reason enough for a suspension.
On the other hand, you do not have to worry about accumulated reports that are not guilty.
Dlacius
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby SaulGoodmanSS » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:57 am

Ah, entiendo, claramente eso estuvo mal, aunque debo admitir que le dije "maricón" como sinónimo de llorón, quejica, por eso anexé lo de chillar. Lo merezco. ¿Puedo usar palabras como "chillón" o "llorón"?
SaulGoodmanSS
Jester
Jester

Postby SaulGoodmanSS » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:49 pm

The word "fag" in spanish dont have the same meaning in english, "maricón" is an adjective for cryging annoying people, like Liza Simpson.
SaulGoodmanSS
Jester
Jester

Return to Appeals