appeals account titoelconstructor

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

appeals account titoelconstructor

Postby titoelconstructor » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Buenas tarde/noches

Escribo esto pediendo una respuesta sobre la razon del Ban, como solucionarlo y que hacer la para la proxima vez.

Dicho esto, les mando un saludo y espero una respuesta.
titoelconstructor

Re: appeals account titoelconstructor

Postby TrialBot » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:35 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Dlacius » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:04 pm

Buenos días.

Respecto a las suspensiones te recuerdo en primer lugar que son acumulativas, es decir la primera suspensión será de 24 horas, la 2da de 72hs, la 3ra de una semana y finalmente la última será el Baneo de la cuenta.
En relación al primer reporte, los Leavings (es decir irse de la partida) de manera intencional son culpables.
En relación al segundo y más reciente reporte (que debo suponer es el motivo de tu consulta) el motivo de suspensión es el racismo expresado en el Lobby: "BRAZUCA, NEGROS QUE VIVEN EN FAVELLAS, Negros de mierda los odio".
Esa categoría de racismo pertenece a la categoría de Discurso de Odio y Acoso, y es motivo suficiente de suspensión.
Además, también en el mismo reporte se observa una posición de poder en relación al resto:
titoelconstructor: Dale
titoelconstructor: reportame
titoelconstructor: no me va a pasar nada
titoelconstructor: Yo se como funciona el sistema de reports
titoelconstructor: y tengo amigos Jurro

Respecto a eso, es una falta que está al límite de pertenecer a la categoría BMG, es decir asumir una posición de poder respecto al resto. Más allá de que cuentes o no con amigos jurors, no es la manera correcta de expresarse, ya que todos estamos sujetos a posibles suspensiones en caso de romper con las reglas (y me incluyo).

En relación al vocabulario, si te es de ayuda aquí te listo algunos tópicos que son motivos de suspensiones:
- Ataques y acoso hacia una persona en relación al terrorismo (bombas, tiroteos).
- Racismo.
- Incitar al suicidio en la vida real.
- Intentar linchar a alguien sin motivos durante varios juegos.
- Repetir insultos hacia el mismo usuario de manera prolongada.
- Incitar falsos reportes de alguien.
- Homofobia.
- Pedofilia (!!!)
- Referencias de crímenes de niños.
- Postear links.
- Postear información personal (direcciones, nombres, correos).
- Generar un ambiente tóxico.

Espero haberte sido de ayuda.

--------------------------

Good Morning.

Regarding suspensions, I remind you first that they are cumulative, that is, the first suspension will be for 24 hours, the 2nd for 72 hours, the 3rd for a week and finally the last will be the Ban of the account.
In relation to the first report, the Leavings (that is, leaving the game) intentionally are guilty.
In relation to the second and most recent report (which I must assume is the reason for your inquiry) the reason for suspension is the racism expressed in the Lobby: "BRAZUCA, NEGRO LIVING IN FAVELLAS, Black shit I hate you".
That category of racism belongs to the category of Hate Speech and Harassment, and is reason enough for suspension.
In addition, also in the same report a position of power is observed in relation to the rest:
titoelconstructor: Come on
titoelconstructor: report me
titoelconstructor: nothing will happen to me
titoelconstructor: I know how the reporting system works
titoelconstructor: and I have friends Jurro

Regarding that, it is a fault that is at the limit of belonging to the BMG category, that is, to assume a position of power with respect to the rest. Regardless of whether or not you have jurors friends, it is not the correct way to express yourself, since we are all subject to possible suspensions in case of breaking the rules (and I include myself).

In relation to vocabulary, if it helps you, here are some topics that are reasons for suspensions:
- Attacks and harassment of a person in relation to terrorism (bombs, shootings).
- Racism.
- Inciting suicide in real life.
- Trying to lynch someone for no reason during several games.
- Repeat insults towards the same user for a long time.
- Inciting false reports from someone.
- Homophobia.
- Pedophilia (!!!)
- Child crime references.
- Post links.
- Post personal information (addresses, names, emails).
- Generate a toxic environment.

I hope I've been helpful.
Dlacius
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:42 am

Claiming you had friends in the system and know how it works, and that you would not get suspended was cute. Look where you ended up.

Both reports are valid.

Appeal Denied.

========================================

Afirmar que tenía amigos en el sistema y que sabía cómo funciona, y que no sería suspendido fue lindo. Mira donde terminaste.

Ambos informes son válidos.

Apelación denegada.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals