Unity Port comes to Web!

Announcements made here about the game and the company.

Re: Unity Port comes to Web!

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 pm

The update is out for all users but Android users right now. The Android release seems to be moving a bit slow. We will keep you updated!
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Thu May 28, 2020 3:42 pm

The Web is available to login now. We are waiting on Google to populate our changes to their store.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby Shunaizeru » Thu May 28, 2020 3:59 pm

I still keep on seeing "Abnormal Connection"
Could you please help me out? Thanks.
Shunaizeru

Postby lmchugh42203 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:34 pm

I can’t get a free classic ticket, when I hit play it goes to the game modes, and normally the thing pops up to watch an ad for a free classic ticket, and that hasn’t happened all day today. I would love to play! Thank you!
lmchugh42203

Postby StarfishPrincess » Thu May 28, 2020 4:59 pm

As I was afraid of...

playing a game where i was doing fine and trying to win and D/C.... at end of day.

Fix your damned unity!
StarfishPrincess

Postby OreCreeper » Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm

It appears the server has crashed again. Sigh. Really? -_-
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby softtab37 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:15 pm

As of 6:15, I am still getting a report when I try to login saying, Disconnected. A newer version is available. Please Update. Are the servers still restarting?
softtab37
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby APennyOrANickle » Thu May 28, 2020 5:52 pm

I can't even get to the login page. It's a blue screen with clouds that disconnects after it hits 45%, or a Service Unavailable Notification
APennyOrANickle

Postby Garabic » Thu May 28, 2020 6:06 pm

I keep getting the update message, what am I supposed to do?
Garabic

Postby IceWolfie » Thu May 28, 2020 6:15 pm

its been hours, is there any news on the android update?
IceWolfie

Postby PyromonkeyGG » Thu May 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Sorry everyone! The android update is in the hands of Google and has been since this morning. All we can do is wait at this point.
PyromonkeyGG
Developer
Developer

Postby lepelke4 » Thu May 28, 2020 6:35 pm

PyromonkeyGG wrote:Sorry everyone! The android update is in the hands of Google and has been since this morning. All we can do is wait at this point.

While we wait for Google, perhaps you could fix the browser version? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=108937
lepelke4
Spy
Spy

Postby M015T » Thu May 28, 2020 8:37 pm

Well, it looks like I'm done with this game for the foreseeable future. I just can't bear to look at what they've done to the game. It feels like I've lost an old friend, you know?. I'm not saying that no one should like the Unity version, and I'm in no way stepping over your right to like it, but I guess with all change comes inevitable loss, or something like that. Anyway, you've given me a good 5 years, BlankMediaGames. I hope you continue to prosper and stuff, but I just... I just can't stomach it. All of my wonderful memories of this game feel almost tarnished by the current state of the game. I wish you well, ToS community and devs. It has been one hell of an experience.

Farewell for now
M015T

Postby ShortyWolf20 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:07 pm

I don't know if its just me or anyone else having the issue, but 50% of my games freeze, and when I finally get dc'd it says "Abnormal Disconnection" Im playing on Chrome RN, Can anyone help me?
ShortyWolf20

Postby MysticMismagius » Thu May 28, 2020 9:11 pm

I just got a similar issue. Steam crashed out of a game and then crashed again when I tried to log back in, and trying it on web got the "abnormal disconnection" error
MysticMismagius
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby amfutamoh » Fri May 29, 2020 3:53 am

Still can't Logged in :(
amfutamoh

Postby RinRain » Fri May 29, 2020 4:56 am

So I still am having issue like this https://imgur.com/VHvEik8
RinRain

Postby goldenhawke » Fri May 29, 2020 5:56 am

I keep getting this message:
An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
RuntimeError: index out of bounds
goldenhawke

Postby bellahavanna » Fri May 29, 2020 6:50 am

PyromonkeyGG wrote:Sorry everyone! The android update is in the hands of Google and has been since this morning. All we can do is wait at this point.

Hey, so contacted google because is been what feels like forever for the update on android to come out , and they said that they do no receive updates , the developers have accounts and they make changes to the app. So when can android users play again?
bellahavanna

Postby GabiRamo69 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:51 am

I've encountered a bug which I am sure will downgrade the quality of the gameplay, at least in the higher elos.
You can't copy and paste from an external source(ex Notepad) anymore, you can only copy and paste what you type inside the game itself.

Now, this may not seem like a big problem for many players at first.
However, especially in higher elos, people have premade strategies which they copy paste from a notepad or a similar program.

Example:
One maf claim vet who shot someone last night in chat tomorrow, another claim doc who healed me. I'll claim i visited the "vet". Doc DO NOT immediately claim in chat, only claim when asked.

There is no time to write that if you don't have it copy pasted because the night phases are too short which is why high elos came up with this as an alternative.

I believe this is a bug as I've never heard any steam players complain about it.
So, when coming out with the Unity patches, please consider fixing this as it really takes away from the strategic potential of the game.

Ty ❤️
trashcan
GabiRamo69
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Transcender » Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 am

GabiRamo69 wrote:I've encountered a bug which I am sure will downgrade the quality of the gameplay, at least in the higher elos.
You can't copy and paste from an external source(ex Notepad) anymore, you can only copy and paste what you type inside the game itself.

However, especially in higher elos, people have premade strategies which they copy paste from a notepad or a similar program.

Example:
One maf claim vet who shot someone last night in chat tomorrow, another claim doc who healed me. I'll claim i visited the "vet". Doc DO NOT immediately claim in chat, only claim when asked.

There is no time to write that if you don't have it copy pasted because the night phases are too short which is why high elos came up with this as an alternative.

I believe this is a bug as I've never heard any steam players complain about it.
So, when coming out with the Unity patches, please consider fixing this as it really takes away from the strategic potential of the game.

Ty ❤️

only on firefox
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby lepelke4 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 am

GabiRamo69 wrote:I've encountered a bug which I am sure will downgrade the quality of the gameplay, at least in the higher elos.

Example:

Ty ❤️

I mentioned that here too. I wonder if any of the devs play this game.
lepelke4
Spy
Spy

Postby Transcender » Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am

if youre playing new versions of this game and NOT expecting it to be completely fucking broken idk what game youve been playing this happens constantly
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby GabiRamo69 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:11 am

Descender wrote:

Example:

Ty ❤️

only on firefox

thats fake news lol I played on Chrome and I couldn't copy paste from my notepad
trashcan
GabiRamo69
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby lepelke4 » Fri May 29, 2020 9:20 am

GabiRamo69 wrote:thats fake news lol I played on Chrome and I couldn't copy paste from my notepad

Same for Edge. I wonder if the devs play this game themselves.
lepelke4
Spy
Spy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements