Appealing: MehmetBLGN

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: MehmetBLGN

Postby MehmetBLGN » Tue May 30, 2023 11:33 am

As seen on my report i was deemed as misogynist for saying "misogny is best" while it is not very proper thing to say i made no misogynistic comment and it was only said as a joke for the lobby that is commenting things such as "racism theme", "woman moment" and "woman hater theme". My account is very old and dont want to lose it to something so ridiculously misunderstood. Also to add i made my name misogynist for that game and dont want to repeat myself but that was to refer to the lobby and to add more i put my will as "misogynist cocksucker" , i know its not very pretty but i think it shows that there is no misogyny there.
Last edited by MehmetBLGN on Tue May 30, 2023 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
MehmetBLGN

Re: Appealing: MehmetBLGN

Postby TrialBot » Tue May 30, 2023 11:35 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed May 31, 2023 2:06 pm

Greetings,

I apoligize, I do not see the joke in your statement, I am unsure if the behaviour would warrant the ban, instead of a suspension though. Usually would misogyny warrant a permanent ban, though.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MehmetBLGN » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:49 pm

i mean would someone be a racist if they say "i love racism", it would be heavily out of context for sure but it doesnt show any sign of racism on that regard. Same goes for misogony or other unethical factionist divergent behaviour. Using the terms that indicates the actions doesnt mean you are executing that action. Even if someone do enjoy these acts i dont think they would go and say "racism is the best" it just looks way too disingenuous to be true but thats just me i guess.
MehmetBLGN

Postby MehmetBLGN » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:07 am

is this thread going to have a conclusion or its just abandoned
MehmetBLGN

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:26 am

I apologize, there is nothing that I think I could add, aside that our opinions how the rules apply there might differ. Our current person in charge for the final decision is currently busy and thus has had not the time to get back to you and the others.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:48 am

The context plus the name are plenty to warrant a permanent ban. You name yourself misogynist and say "misogyny is best". We don't tolerate the glorification of misogyny (or misandry for that matter) in this community.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals