Unban appeal: Nemro

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Unban appeal: Nemro

Postby Nemro » Sun May 28, 2023 2:07 am

Hello, I believe I was unfairly banned because, as far as I was told, I was probobly banned because my friend made an "antisemetic" name in TOS.
as far as I read, TOS works in a strike system and I didn't recieve any strikes prior to this incident. Also, as far as I know, "antisemetisism" isn't written in the "one strike and you're out" rule.

Moreover, we are jews ourselves(and live in israel) so in my eyes it is far less "bad" if we are antisemetic on ourselves as a joke. however I understand other sides and will not do it again if it makes people upset,I do feel that I should have gotten a warning about that though.

In regards, Nemro
Nemro

Re: Unban appeal: Nemro

Postby Jerme » Sun May 28, 2023 3:25 am

Greetings,

antisemitism is in fact part of the rulebreaks that would warrant a permanent ban regardless of previous offenses.
Please note that neither jokes, nor your heritage is above the game's rules.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Sun May 28, 2023 3:25 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Nemro » Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 am

Hello and thank you for the reply, I did not know that it was a part and I am sorry. however the main problem is that my friend made that in game name and only told me about it after the fact, so I wonder if something can be done about that
since the account is for me and he only played a handful of times. I don't want to be punished by the actions of another, thank you :)
Nemro

Postby Jerme » Mon May 29, 2023 7:44 am

I apologize, there is nothing that I can/may do.
Terms of Use wrote:You further agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other BlankMediaGames rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. [...] D. Account Sales. The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and BlankMediaGames does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by BlankMediaGames) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

In case you'd like to double check: Source
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:45 am

You are responsible for the actions done by your account. Account sharing is against the terms of use to begin with. I suggest maybe having your friend reimburse you for a new account, and maybe finding a friend that isn't anti-Semitic.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals