Appealing: Pigtrader3231

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Pigtrader3231

Postby Pigtrader3231 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Hello, I believe the punishment on my account was unfair. The phrase that I was reported for was "kill a white on sight." I said that statement as a joke. I do not believe a perma-ban for a joke (albeit a slightly racist joke) was deserved. I am confused why this phrase deserves a Perma-ban, as I don't actually hate white people and 9/10 of the time someone says that they are not being serious (My race is also white so I literally cannot be serious about that statement). It is not connecting in my brain why "kill a white on sight" deserves a perma-ban. I do accept that it was something that I should not have said but a perma-ban seems a little extreme. This is my first infraction, and I would like my account to be unbanned, as my brother who did nothing wrong is getting punished for this.
Pigtrader3231

Re: Appealing: Pigtrader3231

Postby TrialBot » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:15 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Pigtrader3231 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:16 pm

I know that this was a racist joke, and I am sorry, but I do not think it is on the same level as spamming the N-Word or just being a bigoted person. I wasn't going after people or harassing them, I just made a stupid joke. I will accept a suspension; I would just like to have my account back. Thanks.
Pigtrader3231

Postby Flavorable » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:00 am

Racism isn't better or worse the more or less you say it, nor is racism even remotely considered a joke or funny. Racism is racism and it is not tolerated in this community.

Furthermore, account sharing is also against terms of service and grounds for a permanent ban as well. Your brother is free to play on an account of their own.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals