Appealing: Bakagameing

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Bakagameing

Postby BakaGameing » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:18 pm

Hello I was banned due to gamethrowing. I will admit I was in the wrong to a degree for what I did and this report may be deserved but please let me state my case. I believe the match of All any started and 2 of my mafia team mates left when they saw their roles. being the last solo mafia left and a GA I gave up due to being just done even trying. I am so sick of being left as solo maf or solo coven when people just leave when they don't get the role they want. When this game had happened It was late into the night and I just wanted to get to the next game. So I outted myself as the last mafia and let others know that 1 was my GA, which they would turn survivor as I died letting them be hard confirmed so they would win either way. I don't understand why we ban in all any anyways. I did not ruin the chances of winning for any others besides myself, and yet the others that leave the game as soon they get in game and not get the role they want walk free. Thank you for your time, I honestly have fun with this game when I get a full lobby in all any and can play the game for how it is meant to and I don't want to lose the right to play it. If I am given a second chance I would like feedback on how to better handle this situation. I do apologize to the GA that I outted so they would win as a surv rather than GA I had felt like I had no chance at that point, having your entire team get taken out so early with no support besides a angel on the shoulder.
BakaGameing

Re: Appealing: Bakagameing

Postby TrialBot » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:15 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby BakaGameing » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:17 pm

Reading through the 3rd report of the "Game Throwing" I don't know what the reviewer was thinking but I won that game by double bluffing what I was. It was true I was Bm'er but no one would believe me thinking I was Jester besides a few people that no one trusted. I Honestly thought I had been banned a third time for a decent reason but it seems I was beaned for just playing the game in an odd way. In no way did I obstruct anothers player role or way of playing. I played the role of jester as a mafia by claiming mafia and joking around with it. I was never voted out nor was It taken seriously unless they had asked for my role in dm's as such seen in the umberon reply where I claimed Jester. I honeslty didn't realize memeing around like that was such a serious offense. The First 2 reports are well deserved, being the bottom 2. I was toxic and just had it with the community, I had taken a break and it helped I no longer wish for people to die even though they piss me off ( Not ingame at the least). The most recent report as I had explained in the appeal I would like feedback on, the one causing the ban.
BakaGameing

Postby Flavorable » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:39 am

Outing yourself as evil is not allowed. Furthermore do you keep outing your fellow mafia as well, despite having been suspended for it before, which means you definitely did not learn from your prior suspensions.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals