Suspension Appealing: JJacKK

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspension Appealing: JJacKK

Postby JJacKK » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:15 am

hello, can i ask or contest of a suspension deem unfair?
so i got deemed guilty for spamming but when i check the details its becoz "im not a cool guy"
and when i revised the case, I didnt see or find myself spamming non stop at all for any moment
I waited like 3-4 other's people message before saying same thing
===
I admit i was being toxic jailor becoz people troll me in that game but I dont think i spammed any wall of text consecutively and non stop
pretty sure the part where i said 3 same message is the part i deemed guilty BUT i didnt say them in row or consecutively non stop, i waited 4-5 message after 2-3 different people talk first before i repeated myself again to make my point clear

I thought spamming if when you post same stuff 3-6 time non stop and fill the text chat with wall of text,
I waited people to talk before saying same stuff, i dont think thats considered spam, considering people keep missing my statement
and I stopped at third text
===
I feel like this guilty judged wrongly or a mistake, i hope someone can rereview it, I know its a 3 day suspension but I dont think earn that guilty for spamming verdict
JJacKK

Re: Suspension Appealing: JJacKK

Postby TrialBot » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:30 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Suspension Appealing: JJacKK

Postby Flavorable » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:47 am

You purposely evaded the spam filter by adding arrows to your sentences. Furthermore do the rules not say it's okay to spam if you just let other people say 3-4 things in between.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals