Appeal - HothRebelTrooper

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal - HothRebelTrooper

Postby HothRebelTrooper » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:52 am

Hello i know this is probably not going to look good because I'm making the appeal the same day but to be honest im just going to say this I apologize for how i behaved, although the gamethrowing in my last report was accidental I did not realize leaving was against the rules (mostly because i see people do it all the time i thought it was the norm) It would be cool if I could be given 1 more chance if i mess that up im banned for life (I will try to remember not to leave games and stuff unless its my internet which thats not my fault) but yeah if you read this I suppose thats pretty much it, its just the past couple days ive actually made a few of friends on town of salem and theyve impacted my life in a positive way. I know im not getting unbanned immediately but could i maybe get like a three day ban? ill agree i deserve that at least
HothRebelTrooper

Re: Appeal - HothRebelTrooper

Postby TrialBot » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:55 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Re: Appeal - HothRebelTrooper

Postby Hiway202 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:54 am

Please don't create multiple appeals as that is considered spam.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Appeals