Appealing for weird throwing method

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing for weird throwing method

Postby eko1232 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:54 pm

Appealing:eko1232

I was actually roleplaying by using the nickname of ''Im not talking'' i was living my name but didn't know that it was throwing and led me to get banned permanently. I am very for I wasn't aware of it.
eko1232
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing for weird throwing method

Postby TrialBot » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Greetings,

please note that the ban was given since this is your fourth guilty report, otherwise it would only have been a suspension.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby eko1232 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:39 am

Is there any chance for me to get unbanned for the things I've done? I am very sorry for what I did...
eko1232
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:39 am

Based on our rules of appealing may only invalid reports be appealed. Do you think any of those is invalid? If so, please state why.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby eko1232 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:29 pm

Jerme wrote:Based on our rules of appealing may only invalid reports be appealed. Do you think any of those is invalid? If so, please state why.

In the past I harassed, used the N word which i was unaware of. I know hate speech/racism can't be tolerated. The last report was game throwing, which was of course could be invalid. I was a bodyguard nicknamed "Im not talking" which means i refused to talk nor claim to live my name. I thought living my name could be a decent role-play for the ToS and was using the strategy because no one was attacking nor asking me to claim that easily, so I kept using the same nickname for countless of games, which they did not report me because I was writing my will.

I do really understand and know the rules pretty well since I've been playing this game for more than a thousand hours. But, I was really ignorant to know that what I did was in fact, throwing because I let my team lose (kind of intentionally).

But, I have used the same nickname to play the game (I wasn't afk) and writing my will basically just refused to talk. Didn't get voted guilty on the trial.
eko1232
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am

Roleplaying doesn't make the rules not apply.

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals