Ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban appeal

Postby ScorpioPilot » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:22 am

First off i hate this game a lot now. thank you for being such a crappy mod team this time and the first time round of my suspension. I won't lie my 2nd was fair. But what the hell is this? I'm sick of this. How did i get banned on the first time for "group spam" all we said was that the jailor was throwing and he got annoyed and reported us and there wasn't even a note on the report yet you believe it. The most dumb crap ive ever seen. But now what the hell do you mean by harassment? I would love to see what i said that was so "damaging" bc I'm not racist or homophobic and i dont say slurs and i SAY savant myself not the R word. I am surprised on how hard it is to enjoy the game knowing i get suspended for the smallest of things. The only thing i could of said rude was about lynching all surv claims but how is that damaging AGAIN. im sick of this game if there is no real action taken and trial bot just doesnt read and just automatically say it is deemed guilty. If this DOES happen i will just quit the game ive playing for years i made a new account after quitting in 2020 and forgetting the password. I sounds like im crying hard about this but im more annoyed and most players in coven all any with what all they do is act like a classic player. I think my second suspension was fair but not this one and the first. I didn't know this game could this annoying.
ScorpioPilot

Re: Ban appeal

Postby TrialBot » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:25 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:27 am

Greetings,

as you can see were you punished for wishing harm on another player (aka irl death hope). This is definitely considered harassment.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:57 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals