ban appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

ban appeal

Postby SuckMedCuh » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:14 pm

just got the game the other day... already got banned for racism... idk how im gonna get banned for racism against my own race like that make no sense. i understand there is rules and guidelines but u cant ban a black person for racism if there was no racist intent... IM BLACK... i used the name "cap n i gga"... even if i was white that isnt even racist but whatever. i appreciate how stern you guys are on "racism" but it cant be applied to everyone even when some people are joking...im also a muslim and saw many people saying stuff about bombing and "allahuekbar"... everyone just laughed.. so how is that ok but this isnt. i feel i deserve my account back.
SuckMedCuh

Re: ban appeal

Postby Jerme » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:07 am

Greetings,

please note that the same rules apply for everyone, regardless of their ethnic heritage, culture, gender, religion, etc.
Evading the hardfilter to use a racial slur is not allowed and would warrant a permanent ban.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:10 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:25 am

The report is valid and the punishment appropriate.

Appeal denied.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals