Suspension appeal: Zieth2

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Suspension appeal: Zieth2

Postby Zieth2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:30 pm

I have been suspended for hate speech/Harrasment but have not been playing in the last 5 days, im no racist and any harrasment claims are just out there as ive never bullied anyone truelly
Zieth2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Suspension appeal: Zieth2

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:35 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Zieth2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:43 pm

YES i did say fuck pride month and any other month that sees to put a group above another, its wrong to do so, thier are many issues in the LGBTQ community and to praise them for thier courage when they are even pushing for the acceptance of pedos and groomers is disgusting, i do not hate anyone that is gay bi or anything you want to be so long as its not pushed down my throat and an attempt to force someone to agree with your beliiefs borders on facism, suspending me only shows to prove that you would rather bend to narrative then think freely, out of all the racist, homophobic, down right disgusting people im banned for believing that a group of people should not be praised and put above overs because they have something in common, so yes fuck pride month, and any other idiotic choice of narrative driven ideas that force acceptance before thought
Zieth2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Zieth2 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:55 pm

For the other account of harrasment on aprill 29th i was litterally WW playing as jester, it was a legit play and the dude got butt hurt
Zieth2
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:24 am

Moderator Message: Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals