Appeal zerojones

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal zerojones

Postby zerojones » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:31 am

Hi,

Let me start that I do realise the chances of my appeal getting turned into a suspension are incredibly small. I’ve been permanently banned for multi-accounting. I won’t deny that I was because it’s very obvious. Even if it wasn’t for cheating purposes, I still broke the rules. I, however, read in some appeals that sometimes one of the accounts will get a suspension instead of a ban. So I decided to try for an appeal (ban to suspension). If it’s not granted, I understand completely cause I was not the most well behaved player in the community. And that's a bit of an understatement.

I created a new account, am I allowed to keep that or will that be banned? It says you don’t ban players, just accounts, but in reality players who are BoS do get banned even if they behave or so I’ve heard / seen. So I wanted to check that.

And yes I am very much aware that the chances of my ban turning into a suspension are very low given my reputation. But I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Zero
zerojones

Re: Appeal zerojones

Postby TrialBot » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:10 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:35 am

First and foremost: It's refreshing to see someone actually own up to their mistakes.

You are correct, firstly, that you won't be getting an appeal.
And secondly: We normally don't ban people, but accounts, unless these accounts the player creates are considered very problematic. And I'm pretty sure that I don't need to tell you that Kai accounts fall under being "very problematic". So I can't guarantee you'll be able to play again without getting banned. Sometimes people get lucky, they can play without breaking the rules and the account doesn't get found and thus doesn't get banned, but I can't guarantee that, so that's a judgment call you would need to make for yourself.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby zerojones » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:19 am

Thank you for your reply. I knew the risks of being Kai so I won't complain about the consequences. It would be a shame not being able to play anymore, so I put him to rest forever. I can't say that I fully understand banning accounts of (ex)-BoS players who play normal again and follow all rules, but I will accept that it works like that. I'm not hiding myself anymore, so if I get banned it would suck, but I understand. Even though my actions and being Kai doesn't suggest any maturity, I am old enough to admit that I was fully aware of what I was doing and take full responsibility for my actions. And thus my "nefarious brother" had nothing to do with it. Thanks again for replying so quickly.
zerojones

Return to Appeals