Qwarp722 Ban Appeal

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Qwarp722 Ban Appeal

Postby Qwarp722 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:53 pm

I was permanently banned for spamming. I was a member of an evil faction in this game and used an active role to accuse other town members of suspicious actions. I did piss off the people that led to them reporting me, but I do not believe this qualifies as malicious spamming or even spamming. You can see the entire game I was active but not spamming. So when a rival in the game was on the stand, the only way I could message him was through whispers. My behavior was not perfect, but I do not see this as a qualification for spamming, especially not a permanent ban. I would love to have a further conversation on this topic, especially because most of the reports from the game came from opponents I acknowledge that I did not handle myself in the best way, as I did whisper someone on the stand 5 times to trash talk and I apologize to anyone I offended. I hope to be given a chance to change my behavior and remove this style of play from my game style. I do not believe I fall under the spamming guidelines, but I do need to be more respectful when I am winning to avoid situations like this again.
Qwarp722

Re: Qwarp722 Ban Appeal

Postby TrialBot » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Flavorable » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:44 pm

^ Spamming and evading the spam filter by adding to the messages.

^ More spam, again by evading the spam filter by adding letters.

Both reasonably borderline, but the following is definitely spam and the reason you got a guilty report:

As per your previous suspensions, you should be well aware of the game's rules and you should be aware that spamming is now allowed.

Only invalid, unarchived reports are eligible for appeal, and your unarchived reports are definitely valid.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Jerme » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:02 am

Since the given appeal is a duplicate, I am going to lock this thread (as its the newer of the two).
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals