Appealing: Supsum

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Supsum

Postby Supsum » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:16 pm

You humor me grealty with you're arrogane and contempt. My ban was very unjusifyed and very clearley shows the political bias of moderators. I said that Joe Biden, the
president
has rigged tge electionb and I was banned. This is CENSORSHIP. You trample on my 1th ammendment right to free of speech. I am very dis please :devil: with this ban and I request an immediate appeal and apology. I bet if I said I like old sleepy joe biden i will not be ban. If I am still ban pleaseshow me where in rules it say I ca'nt critisize president.I read rules many time a d I c'nt evena'nt see where it say. I do'nt even like this game anyway and alos twhat I did did not hurt anyone experience it just political agenda of moderators. I was mafia and town won that game anyway so it doesn't matter what i did it was not cheating and not harassment. I was banned for hat speech/harassment but all i did was say i was old sleepy joe biden and it say in rules only
Using language that is inappropriate is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to language that is vulgar, racist, sexually explicit, or abusive.

So why I am banned???? I say joe biden and worship satan and want for child sex traffic and this is true???? It is not vulgar or sexually explicit becuase I was only saying what joe biden want and. I am very aware of the rules of this game and I alwasy follow thenm and I partake in thge trial system and this is hubristic and iniquitous asseveration and i wish that you would appeal so I go baCK TO following the rules and I will not talk about sleeo joe biden again. And even if you dont i dont like this game anyway it's a trash of piece and it is BAD. I will not even bother to talk about what I say in the game because the ban stems fromyour political agenda, not real rule breaking behavior. How is it hate speech/harassment when hate speech and harassment is
Attacks/threats on a person or place.
Offensive Language
Other
"Money shaming" / skin shaming: targeting someone because of their cosmetics.
Posting personal information (including addresses, phone numbers, emails).
Inciting false reports against another player.
Posting links of any kind.

I did none of those things so please appeal me and apologize for banning me only for political reasons. This is completely unacceptable that I would be banned when I followed the rules exactly. Here is link to rules if you need reminder: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P7VaKtIRxKfN6QB9TgtkTG1JIco9eiey2a9Puqj97pc/edit
Like I said I'm a big, big player and still follow the rules and still do the trying system and punish players who really break the rules and spoil the experience of other players, but I do not have the experience for anyone ruined. So please complain to me. Apparently joking is no longer allowed in this game, but even if I am not spoken to I don't care because this game is bad anyway. It's crap, and this game is crap anyway, so I don't care. Blank Media Game is a bad game and I could get my money back.
Supsum
Jester
Jester

Re: Appealing: Supsum

Postby TrialBot » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:20 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Supsum » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Hello? I do not have all the day for you wait to reply. Reply quickly or I will discontinue play and become all my money back on this game and never play agaain and definitely not spend money on purchase.
Supsum
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:39 am

You said you wanted a sex traffic child. Pedophilia is grounds for an immediate permanent ban and is not eligible for appeal.

As some extra info, so you won't look stupid in any other scenarios where you try to pull this excuse:

Private groups, such as game communities, don't adhere to the first amendment. The first amendment is for you to be free to criticize your government without government interference. Private groups have their own rules, which should be obvious.

And before you yell "political bias!", I suggest you take a moment to realise you've just got explained your own first amendment by someone who is not American, from a staff team that has a majority of non-Americans who don't care even a modicum about your political preference.

Appeal denied.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals