Appealing: Pompidyk

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Pompidyk

Postby Pompidyk » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi Appealing my ban for ??Gamethrowing??

I didnt know Shawtys role, I just told maf to kill him early, because he has been reghunting me for the past few weeks so I knew he would expose me soon (and he did). I didn't know he was mayor, I just knew he would be after me. I can't believe I even have to appeal this. I have been reporting that player for reghunting for a while now, but for some reason you have chosen to ban me instead of him?
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: Pompidyk

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Greetings,

based on the given report it seems that you did want to be lynched, thus it looks like throwing to me.
Also, I'd like you to know that your suspension doesn't mean any other rulebreak in the same game will not be punished.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:15 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Pompidyk » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:43 pm

Cool I can see your point of view now, but I apologize, you don't see the bigger picture here.

I purposefuly came out so other mafs wouldn't be suspicious. With reghunting mayor going after me it was clear I will be lynched so I might as well use that as an opportunity to sway the attention from other mafs and do anything in my power to make them not vote in my favor.

I would like to remind you that this decision arguably made us win the game.
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Pompidyk » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:30 am

Month and a half later my appeal still hasn't been sorted out.
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Flavorable » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:35 am

If an Admin hasn't appealed you yet, seeing as the report is valid, chances are you're not getting appealed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pompidyk » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:20 am

So why hasn't admin appealed me yet / why am I not getting appealed? I provided explanation from what it must be clear that I haven't been gamethrowing. It feels strange that mods don't have a problem ban someone, but if that someone has a legitimate reason to get appealed, for some reason it can't be processed.

I am sure if you have a valid reason why not to grant me this appeal, it can be written down and explained.

Thank you.
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:39 am

By our rules of appealing may only invalid reports be appealed. Your report is valid, as you did throw by outting yourself as member of the Mafia.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pompidyk » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:07 am

Again - my REPORT IS NOT VALID. I haven't thrown, because my outting helped us win. I gave you explanation that I am yet to hear an counter-argument for. Can you please explain how I THREW, if my outting helped us win? My outting kept other mafia members safe as the reghunting mayor was SPECIFICALLY TARGETTING ME.
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:43 pm

You wanted to get lynched d2, the final result of the game was out of your reach.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pompidyk » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:58 pm

The final result of the game got swinged towards our (way) because I accepted my inevitable faith (with a reghunting Mayor) and therefore switch the attention from other mafias who would have support me if I didn't came out.

Dude - YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT.
Pompidyk
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:10 pm

Your caps message is incorrect, neither do I know that you are right in the way of correct, nor would I know if your political views are right aligned (nor would I care about that, unless you start being racist and such on forums or the game). You threw by wanting to get lynched, instead of defending yourself.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals