banned for nothing

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

banned for nothing

Postby KeyserSozee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:54 am

I got banned for nothing.It says that i got banned for hate speech , ok that's can be true.But my previous suspension wasn't fair and you didn't interested with that suspension and didn't fix your mistake.here is that topic viewtopic.php?f=40&t=117213
so this could be my second report and my account would be just suspended not got banned.I hope your fix your mistake this time , ı don't have any hope because of my previous topic but just wanna believe.
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Re: banned for nothing

Postby TrialBot » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:55 am

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby KeyserSozee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:37 am

ş
Last edited by KeyserSozee on Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby KeyserSozee » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:30 am

Leaving report is wrong suspension and you still carry on to send me that ? and when i became aggresive you're blaiming me.Why didn't you fix that leaving report ? why didn't admin check that my previous subject ?
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=117213 ım sending this topic again , and just wanna hear
constitutive answers
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Greetings,

please note that our admin might not have had time to look at that. Also you did not seem to even want that appeal anymore based on how you responded to that thread as well.
Just note that we (even the admin) are volunteers and thus might not be around 24/7 either.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KeyserSozee » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:38 am

Jerme wrote:Greetings,

please ntoe that our admin might not have had time to look at that. Also you did not seem to even want that appeal anymore based on how you responded to that thread as well.
Just note that we (even the admin) are volunteers and thus might not be around 24/7 either.

I wasn't but i changed my mind.I paid for that account and now it's get banned for admin's mistake.I don't want you to stole from me.Actually it's stealing because i paid for that account and you gave me a wrong suspension and because of that suspension my account banned for now.And i name it stealing.
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Please note that the 4th suspension is a ban by default, which is something you should know. Please note that having ones account banned for breaking the rules is not stealing (you did previously not want the previous appeal as well). Based on the Terms of Service we have the right to terminate accounts, so its not stealing per se.
That being said, the given admin did not ban you either, so it was not his mistake. He has atm not much time available for you as well, so please remain patient.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KeyserSozee » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:27 am

Jerme wrote:Please note that the 4th suspension is a ban by default, which is something you should know. Please note that having ones account banned for breaking the rules is not stealing (you did previously not want the previous appeal as well). Based on the Terms of Service we have the right to terminate accounts, so its not stealing per se.
That being said, the given admin did not ban you either, so it was not his mistake. He has atm not much time available for you as well, so please remain patient.

''Please note that having ones account banned for breaking the rules is not stealing (you did previously not want the previous appeal as well). Based on the Terms of Service we have the right to terminate accounts''
yes i agree with that.But mine situation is opposite of that.I didn't break any rules and didn't do anything wrong.My other 2 suspension can be right but last ones wasn't.So you terminated my account without any reason.And you also told me that '' ı spoke with our turkish admin and he said you're right'' and under this circumstances you banned my account.What can i say about that ? You also have rights to terminate accounts for breaking rules , of course.But the thing is i didn't break any rule ? that was a mistake that your turkish admin did.And i said i can translate it for you , if your turkish admin is not enough to decide about the things.
Anyway , ı don't wanna argue with you about that situation , i just want you to unban my account and fix your mistake.Just that.Thx
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby KeyserSozee » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:58 am

Jerme wrote:Please note that the 4th suspension is a ban by default, which is something you should know. Please note that having ones account banned for breaking the rules is not stealing (you did previously not want the previous appeal as well). Based on the Terms of Service we have the right to terminate accounts, so its not stealing per se.

any news about my situation ?
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Not at the moment, the admin is currently not available.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Not sure what you're arguing isn't valid.

The only questionable report is the first report for HS/H (your most recent report), as I think it's pretty tame in comparison.

I'll get back to you on this appeal.

Cheers.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby KeyserSozee » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:00 am

LevinSnakesRise wrote:Not sure what you're arguing isn't valid.

The only questionable report is the first report for HS/H (your most recent report), as I think it's pretty tame in comparison.

I'll get back to you on this appeal.

Cheers.

My ''leaving'' report is absoulately unacceptable , this is the mistake of your turkish judge , ıf you translate that in a better way , you'll see that ım not mentioning that ım leaving the game.There's no any proof about that.
KeyserSozee
Jester
Jester

Postby TurdPile » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:26 am

Resolved in appeal: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=117213
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals