Appealing: Pika7777

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: Pika7777

Postby Pika7777 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:05 pm

I am appealing for a 1 day ban for game throwing, I am not really sure which game this was for since I’ve played a lot recently and obviously I don’t recall throwing but I guess I did sometime? Idk. I can deal with the 1 day ban id just rather have a clean record by appealing this.
Pika7777

Re: Appealing: Pika7777

Postby TrialBot » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:10 pm

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Pika7777 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Wow that is a really old game. I’d just like to point out that one: I was trying to get him to claim something better because he was being exposed as “fake” and two: he literally tried to push me up and guilty me saying “I don’t need you.” I was so pissed at the time that I just gave up trying to protect him so I guarded to prove I was GA and just joined town. Also is it even throwing? Yeah I get it I hate when GAs give up on their target but I had seen a bunch of people in other games ditch their targets win just so they can win with a friend or something
Pika7777

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:10 am

Greetings,

when you go against your current wincondition, it is considered gamethrowing. Do not try to get your own target killed.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Pika7777 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:22 am

I mean that’s the weird thing about GA, it goes from win condition to a totally different one, so you aren’t really throwing your own game, only your targets. And if they know I’m a set in stone ally, why would they try to kill me, it just seems like they were the one throwing IMO.
Pika7777

Postby Jerme » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:40 am

You threw as you went against your CURRENT wincondition, as that is the way you should play and not follow the wincondition of a (possible) future role.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:20 pm

You never go for a change of win-conditions. You must go for your original wincon until something forces you to do otherwise.

Your appeal has been denied. Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals