Ban apeal for HS/H

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Ban apeal for HS/H

Postby SheepHunter » Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 am

Hii,
I recently was banned for HS/H and looking through the report I dont see a good reason for this guilty.There was a person in that game that was constantly reg hunting me for couple of games and I admit I got little bit irascible but I never get over a limit and never said something that should get guiltied in first place...I saw the report and I noticed that no one reported me that game not even the person that I got in a minor conflict...he did not even mention other people to report me but somehow I was duped for this and insta guiltied even though that person was never ,,offended'' to report me....
SheepHunter
Jester
Jester

Re: Ban apeal for HS/H

Postby Jerme » Mon May 24, 2021 12:47 am

Greetings,

please note that it takes more than one player's report to generate a reportlog. When you break the rules, you could expect to get punished for that, evne when it's happening "delayed".
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrialBot » Mon May 24, 2021 12:50 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Mon May 24, 2021 12:58 am

Well you did incite false reports on Truco in this match.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SheepHunter » Mon May 24, 2021 1:10 am

I am aware that it takes at least 2 persons to generate one reportlog but that person knew that as well and he did not even bother at all to tell other people to report me, because he was not offended and i did not say things that should get guilty in first place...
SheepHunter
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 am

You harassed someone over the entirety of the game. Going waaaay beyond normal salt levels and consistently trying to attack them as a human being.

Saying things like "His parents pissed on him" are extremely disgusting and unnecessary.

If someone makes a bad play in your opinion: get over it. Don't spend the remainder of the match being unnecessarily poking the proverbial bear. Getting a bit salty is one thing, but this went way beyond any salt.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SheepHunter » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:52 am

Thanks for making fun of my country and my culture...this is a normal thing to do as a parent here for the bad child, they receive this treatment and the parents hope they will get on the right way with this method...Just because I am from Belgium, that does not mean I deserve to get duped and guiltied for each report....
SheepHunter
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:22 am

Except there is no culture in Belgian to pee on children. Even moreso, it's considered child abuse in Belgium and will land you in prison.

So I suggest you stop trying to be a wiseass. If you don't want guilty reports, don't harass other people and don't break other rules. And if you want an appeal based on good faith, a good idea would be to behave as such, instead of trying to somehow slander Belgians.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby astriu » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:41 am

Poor sheep.. It must take a lot to internalize such things and even call it a part of your culture.

I, as a fellow Belgian, am here to listen to your traumatic experiences, if needed.

As we say here.. Bon courage!
astriu
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby SheepHunter » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:15 am

Flavorable, dont talk about slander Belgians, I still have nightmares about the things you said in your guilty report about them and as I mentioned in my second appeal for the spamming report, I am not willing to play this game with a corrupt team, that is targeting some players, so you can close my account if I don't get appealed that spamming report. I can give you all-day examples of people getting innoed/exceptioned and most of them are not even getting reported for the things I did in that ,,spamming'' report. But somehow I am constantly duped and guiltied by judges even though I don't even have a spamming record.
SheepHunter
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:26 am

I don't think calling two Belgian players dumb (for promoting a notoriously radical right wing Belgian political party in a Town of Salem game, mind you) has anything to do with your report, nor your appeal. Also keep in mind that your responses break the forum rules (mainly rule 12, but also rule 8).

As for the second part of your post: You don't need a history of offenses to get guiltied for reports that break the rules. Furthermore is it a good thing that our jurors duplicate reports on you if you have broken the rules, seeing as that's what they're supposed to do. You can try to twist and bend any way you want, but we won't start corrupting ourselves and letting rulebreakers get off scot free just because they disagree with a verdict, or out of fear of being harassed as staff.

If you want to pretend you're not overly toxic, it might be an idea to then not be toxic in your appeal.

I'll let you off with a verbal warning for that rule 12 rule break this one time, so I advise you to not let the rule breaking continue, or you will force our hand into Board Warnings and/or forum suspensions.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SheepHunter » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:07 am

First of all, I literally have no doubt that I was duped by judges and not by jurors as you mentioned, because most of the jurors would not never guilty/dupe such a report, since most of them are also playing ranked and actually are able to understand what was the scenario there and would not consider at all that being spam. Secondly if you consider it is fair to let sooo many people getting away with this but somehow in my scenario that I don't even have a spamming record to get duped and guiltied for this, I'm really disgusted. That rule is really subjective and it is not applied for all the cases same way and should be changed.
SheepHunter
Jester
Jester

Postby Flavorable » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:24 am

This is an appeal for HSH, not spam.

Your spam appeal is still open, and can be discussed in said appeal.

Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:58 am

Your reports are valid and valid suspensions or bans cannot be appealed. Your appeal is denied.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals