Wrong report for gamethrowing - revealed as witch during maf

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Wrong report for gamethrowing - revealed as witch during maf

Postby MarthaLovely » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:47 am

Guiltied for gamethrowing after revealing as witch in ranked game during evil majority - 6 vs 5. (4maf, witch, exe) vs jailor and 4 other townies. After witching jailor for everyday I revealed myself to let evils know that we should lynch jailor at this point since evils probably weren't sure who jailor is. i had signs that there is consort in game, which made me brave enough to reveal as witch. Completely wrong report.

https://blankmediagames.com/Trial/viewR ... id=3463161
MarthaLovely

Re: Wrong report for gamethrowing - revealed as witch during

Postby TrialBot » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:50 am

Here are your reports:
Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am

Outting yoruslef as Witch when there are opposing players alive that can take your life is considered gamehtrowing.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MarthaLovely » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:25 am

Jerme wrote:Outting yoruslef as Witch when there are opposing players alive that can take your life is considered gamehtrowing.

I think this is bad explanation to just ignore appeal? How is it gamethrowing when I revealed myself as witch during evil majority, and I knew that one of random mafia is consort? I had higher chances of surviving when I revealed myself, because jailor already had too many confirmed townies + evils that he knew are not witch. Mafia didn't know who is jailor since jailor was hidden so someone had to find him for them. The only person that could be "considered" gamethrowing is consort that did not listen to me which is why I got executed. I still think my report is invalid and I want it appealed/ or at least receive final decision about appeal instead of "it could be gamethrowing but I'm not sure" because this is how you sound like like here.
MarthaLovely

Postby Flavorable » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:54 am

Your appeal is still open and will be handled and finalized by an Admin. In the meantime, the only thing forum Mods do is try to explain to you what the guilty verdict is based on.

What I can tell you, is that the Judge who handled this report gave notice that he did miscount the evil majority in the game and thus your report is up for re-checking by the Admin, however, this does not automatically mean it's going to get granted. And keep in mind that it might take some patience before the Admin gets to the report.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:29 pm

Report flipped to Exception.

The strike has been removed. Your appeal is approved.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Appeals