Appeal: for Harassment/Hate Speech?

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: for Harassment/Hate Speech?

Postby hambone12345 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:05 pm

As you see from the report, I pushed QueenCersei to get lynched day 2 as jailor.

That is because I've played a ton of games with her and she claims Jailor day 1 whenever she is evil.

This game she did the same. So I pushed her (she actually did the same move the game before when she was disguiser). She claimed spy, which she did when she was disguiser in the previous games.

So I need some clarafacation on the rules then. Can I not push players I suspect of being guilty based on their previous pattern of play? It literally was not reghunting. if she did not claim jailor, she wouldn't have gotten pushed. But she claimed jailor when she was not. So I pushed her.
hambone12345

Re: Appeal: for Harassment/Hate Speech?

Postby TrialBot » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:40 am

Greetings,

you should not let past games influence you. You seem to be directly targetting the player for something they did in a previous game and also based on spite in which you claimed that everyone would hate playing with them.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby hambone12345 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:57 am

Then you should have not created a social game where the playerbase stays somewhat constant. Learning how others play and learning their "tells" is a big part of this game. i

It's silly to assume that past interactions will not play a role in future games.
hambone12345

Postby Flavorable » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:33 pm

It's also silly to waste our time by inciting false reports and claiming you're reporting someone for not claiming in jail when they very clearly did claim.
It's also silly to actively go out of your way to ruin someone else's game just because you don't like them.

Regardless, this type of reghunting is against the rules. The game ends when the game ends, holding grudges and acting on those is not something we tolerate.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby hambone12345 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:47 pm

Clarification: lying in a game about social deception is now a no-no? LOL.

I pushed someone who had a track record of false claiming as evil. Still failing to see the re portable offense. But it sounds like you're unsure of your own rules.

I can not like someone and act based off their history. The two can be mutually exclusive.
hambone12345

Return to Appeals