Appealing: SirQuiet

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing: SirQuiet

Postby SirQuiet » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:00 pm

I was suspended for "sexual harassment." Only one report was filed regarding that, which is sus.
I quote, "Incredibly vulgar." There was no vulgarity there hath spoken by me. I keep it PG-13. NO MORE THAN THAT.

I didn't harass anyone, either. You will clearly see Exhibit A, I SLAUGHTERED Athena for disobeying my order. She was a Forger, so, it wasn't gamethrowing.
I won't explain my tactic to you people 'cause then others will know how to psych me out when I'm Jailor. And as you hopefully know, it's not against the rules to have quirky methods of playing the game.
But anyway, you can see I was courteous and polite to her after dying. The simp(s) who decided that I was guilty probably lost interest before that point and stopped reading the report.
THERE WERE NO HARD FEELINGS FROM MY END.

The way the report looks, it's Athena who reported me. Started talking in 3rd person, then swapped to 1st person. That's some manipulation on her part.
Also, I checked -- her and Vales were communicating outside of the game. I have no proof. But she told Vales to kill me. And Vales was Godfather, so, she had the power to do that. And then she did it.
So if anyone's guilty of anything, it's them two. But mostly Athena 'cause she salty and wanted to see me suffer and served me two servings of pain with a suspension and an e-death. And defamation too if you think about it.

#FreeEstasTonne
#WrongedByTheSystemAgain
#It'sNotSoBadThisTime'CauseItWasn'tByCorruptWannabeAuthorityFiguresButItStillWasTechnically
#InBeforeForumBannedToo
#SimpsRuinSociety
#Men'sRights
Last edited by SirQuiet on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SirQuiet
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Appealing: SirQuiet

Postby TrialBot » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:45 pm

Greetings,

you were guiltx of what you were charged for: Harassment, not gamethrowing.
The report appears to be quite valid to me, stop using the jail as your "dungeon".
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SirQuiet » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:14 pm

I want to speak to a different moderator. You're biased against me for what I did to your e-lover.

Harassment is...
Oxford: aggressive pressure or intimidation.
Merriam-Webster: to annoy or bother (someone) in a constant or repeated way. : to make repeated attacks against (an enemy)

So you're telling me playing aggressively is harassment. Is that right? It's not right -- I'm just pointing out your fallacy.
I won't even give mention to the other definition. 'Cause that's not what I was doing at all.
SirQuiet
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:04 am

It seems that nobody else is ging to talk to you. You claim about me being biased is incorrect.
I am not telling you that playing aggressive is harassment. Your overly sexual talk can be considered as sexual harassment, as well as the death threat you made on day 4 doesn't speak in your favor.

Just as a hint: For me to be biased, I would need to know you or someone else in that game, but I do not.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby SirQuiet » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:15 pm

You ERP with Maiq every Tuesday and Saturday, Jerme. You know the line between innuendo and "overly sexual." Not to mention vulgar.

That was no death threat and you know it. If you had read the chat log instead of shirking your responsibility as a global moderator in order to seal my fate, you'd know it was made on Day 5, in the graveyard. And also that it was no death threat.

You're lying to my face. What would Crisstail think about this?
SirQuiet
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Jerme » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:54 pm

I am not sure what you are talking about. I guess you mean with "Maiq" the user "SirKepi", however I have no idea who this "Crisstail" would be, or what "ERP" means in this context as Enterprise Ressource Planning doesn't seem to be that.
Whatever you are trying to accuse me of, you are incorrect.

You do not know me, so don't try to look like you do.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:47 am

As a sidenote: Consider this a public warning for trying to bait staff. Keep in mind that the next time you break a forum rule, you will receive a board warning.

I HIGHLY suggest an attitude change, because with your current attitude you are most definitely not helping your own appeal.

And since you wanted another moderator to chime in: Your behavior ingame was highly inappropriate and not something we want in this community.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Flavorable » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Moderator Message: Locking this until Admin reply, because user cannot seem to continue without consistently trying to bait forum staff.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Appeals