Appeal: Inception92

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appeal: Inception92

Postby Inception92 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Basically this here. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=101534

Earlier this broken forum wasn't able to send an activation email to this account, but now apparently it can.

Honestly the people that moderate this game killed off my interest in playing this game. I was banned for the name "gas the liberals" which is a name I went with just because the lobby convo got political, I was just making a random name that I don't understand what there was to get offended by. Considering that in that very same game you had a guy named Stinky Jew Gas that made posts about needing jews to gas.

I wasn't attacking anyone, it wasn't my intention to wish harm against anyone. It was just a stupid random name, which is pretty much the kind of names the grand majority of the player base makes, stupid and random with no real meaning or intent, usually just following whatever discussion was going on in the lobby. I'm not one of the people that makes names talking about jews or nazis, or some form of Hitler that gets around the censor.
Last edited by Jerme on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed last paragraph
Inception92
Witch
Witch

Re: Appeal: Inception92

Postby TrialBot » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:05 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Inception92 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 pm

Again, can I get a real person and not a bot?

When it comes to the inappropriate usernames, I'm probably not gonna win this case, but it's still something I want to try for.

Starting with the second one that's posted there, that happening a month ago. I own up to the mistake there, using the name "Niggier". It was a bit of an ADHD moment where I made my name one thing, and then I had a random thought about seeing if some spelling of the N word would work, and before I could change it to something else the game started. So I own up to that one and am willing to admit fault.

But with this current one, the whole "gas the liberals" is nothing more than a name to get a response, the lobby convo going political, and I thought it was a name that meant no harm, I wasn't like the guy in that game that made his name about Jews and talked about gassing them.

I admit that in the grand scheme of things there was no rhyme or reason to choose the name gas the liberals, I just thought it was a stupid name and would have been treated as such. I've played ToS for well over a year, and up until very recently I haven't caused any trouble
Inception92
Witch
Witch

Postby Jerme » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:09 am

Your name does is still hatespeech against a group of people, which is why it was guilted.
Please keep in mind tha its TrialBots duty to list the reports with a guilty judgement of the posting account. This is a feature of the Appeals board and nothing you can decide on to happen or not.
There are a few "stupid random names", that are now allowed, for example both of the ones you chose.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Inception92 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:28 am

Jerme wrote:Your name does is still hatespeech against a group of people, which is why it was guilted.
Please keep in mind tha its TrialBots duty to list the reports with a guilty judgement of the posting account. This is a feature of the Appeals board and nothing you can decide on to happen or not.
There are a few "stupid random names", that are now allowed, for example both of the ones you chose.

Only a liberal or an SJW would have taken that name seriously and would have gotten offended.
This whole ordeal has taught me an important lesson. This game is operated and managed by SJWs.

I said my part and admitted my mistakes, and I stand firmly behind the fact that my name, "Gas the liberals" wasn't meant to be taken serious. I did admit that it was a stupid name. I'm more than likely not gonna win this argument, but that won't stop me from stating my opinion on this. You people killed all interest I have in this dying game, and it can fade away now for all I care.
Inception92
Witch
Witch

Postby TurdPile » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:30 am

Report is valid and valid bans cannot be appealed.

Appeal Denied.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals