Appealing Account: beratburakkara

Were you banned? Have it appealed here.

Appealing Account: beratburakkara

Postby BeratBurakKara » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Here is My Report: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2186463

Hello dear Town of Salem Moderators.
Today, I saw my account as banned for gamethrow. I joined forum and asked for my reports. I realized that i was banned because of a game which i was afk as Mafioso. That is very bad for sure. I am really really sorry.
But I am really not a gamethrower. I am a univercity student and working in a company. So i sometimes need to go somewhere SUDDENLY.
I have been played 2392 hours Town of Salem. I even purchased some bundles and skins a few times. Is this a thing which gamethrowers do? This is not even suspending, its banning directly.
I am really really sorry for doing this stupid thing. You all right and I am all GUILTY. But i apologise with my heart. I demand you to unban me PLEASE. I swear and promise you that i will never be afk or spam on chat again. I will play only when i be at home.
Please, this is my favorite game. You can check my steam account's history. You will see that i am playing this game almost 10 hours everyday. Please, I really need this game.

Forgive me for once <3
BeratBurakKara

Re: Appealing Account: beratburakkara

Postby TrialBot » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Want your guilty reports without submitting an appeal? Send me a PM!
Want all your reports filed against you? Put "All" in the body of the message.

TrialBot by iggyvolz.
TrialBot
BOT
BOT

Postby Jerme » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Please be aware that each reort with a guilty verdict symbolizes one suspension that has been issued to your account.
Keep in mind that the displayed ban message incorrectly stated that you were banned for gamethrowing, as you were banned for spamming instead, the afk game was a 7 day suspension that has been issued to your account.
Afk was only punished when you got a history of that, not because of one single game. What do you mean with "need to go suddenly"? Do you mean you do not know when to head to work or to a university class? I believe both are suppsoed to be scheduled/known.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BeratBurakKara » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

When you work at job, you know what time you will stay at your dask, or at school, you know when your teacher will come. But sometimes, they make suprises. That is what i mean.
This is permanent banning. I have a steam account and i was playing ToS with it. What should I do know with my banned ToS Steam Account with 2392 Hours? Isn't there a way to turn this at least tempo ban?
BeratBurakKara

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:48 am

Keep in mind that our ban system does usually not instantly permanently ban, mostly is the fourth one the permanent one, which is the case for you.
Based on your reply, it appears that you play during class or work, instead of in your freetime, which is not something that should be done, you know?

Only invalid repors can be appealed, if none of your reports is invalid, I'm afraid the ban stays.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BeratBurakKara » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:55 am

I wasnt expecting that actually. Because i waas suspended before for spamming not for gamethrowing. There for i said i will only play at home afternow. I only played All Any , never played ranked. So I really wasnt expecting that.
So you say there is not anyway for me to unban or change it to suspent for limited time ?
BeratBurakKara

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:56 am

I'm afraid that this is the case.
You may return with a new account, though. But it has to follow the usual registrationpath.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby BeratBurakKara » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:44 pm

The problem is i was playing trough Steam. And i cant buy game from same steam account. Unlucky...
BeratBurakKara

Postby TurdPile » Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 am

Appeal granted, but report and strike will remain on your account for future reference. Make sure to abide by the rules or you will end up banned again.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Return to Appeals