Question regarding reporting Disguisers

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Question regarding reporting Disguisers

Postby GShepsAndGNR » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:54 am

So, an interesting scenario just popped up that has raised a question when reporting people in game.

I was a witch in a game and I ended up controlling the Disguiser on Night 3. The Disguiser was attempting to get the achievement for 3 successful disguises and because the target I chose for him did not die, it wasted one of his disguises and upset him. The disguiser then angrily ratted out himself and his Godfather in the public chat, which of course would be gamethrowing. Now, here's the question: In this sort of scenario, which name do you report for the offense?

The Disguisers original name as it turns out was "Edward Bishop." At the time of his outburst, he was under the name "Nerf", who was originally the Retributionist. Since the outburst occurred under the name "Nerf", that is the name I reported in the ingame report interface. Is that correct, or does the name not even really matter in the long run?
GShepsAndGNR
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Question regarding reporting Disguisers

Postby Ansem555 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:14 am

If you report the Disguiser the report log the Devs get will compensate for his name change. No need to worry, just report him. The Devs will get his account name no matter what.

I don't make any of my own sigs. Bravo to the artists.
Blue text means I'm being sarcastic.
Ansem555
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Question regarding reporting Disguisers

Postby Nellyfox » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:28 am

If you're unsure you could also put the scenario in the reason box.

Moving to Ask Questions.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Return to Ask Questions