Very old returning player.

Ask questions you may have about the game here.

Very old returning player.

Postby SerialMayor » Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:30 pm

Hello, I looking for help from probably support.

I played the game a very long time ago started around 2014, It has been a good number of years since I last played though. Life, work, children and all that. I caught a few videos on youtube recently and got the nostalgia itch, so I figured I would try to come back and see how the newer content is. It appears any account I had tied to my Email before is deleted now. I guess that's fair enough since like I said, it has been a decent number of years since I last logged in. I was a member on the original Kickstarter for the game in the $100 tier. I even have old reciepts and other emails to prove it from 2014.

So, anyways to the point of why I am here. Is there any way to restore some of those functionalities, or is that all gone to time? Is this the correct spot for this kind of inquiry? Should I email somebody? I got no problem dropping a few dollars for a premium account or buying the game on steam if need be.
SerialMayor

Re: Very old returning player.

Postby Hiway202 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:04 pm

Hmm, that's an interesting one. I know old deleted accounts can't be recovered. Do you know for sure it's deleted and that it's not just linked to an old email address? Do you know what the username is? If you do, I can check and see if I can find the account. :)
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby shapesifter13 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:38 pm

We don't automatically purge any accounts that have every made a purchase, so your account should still exist, unless you requested it be deleted. I would email us at Support@BlankMediaGames.Zendesk.com. Be sure to include any receipts or redeem codes used on the account and we should be able to find it.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby SerialMayor » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:56 pm

Well I have had the same Email address for like 15 years. I am certain it's the one I would have used. Unfortunately I do not remember the account name. I will shoot an email over later.

Thanks for the help!
SerialMayor

Return to Ask Questions